-Thirty eight-🔞

Start from the beginning

Her eyes roamed over his veiny tattooed arm which he rested over his waist and sometimes used to flip his hair away from his forehead and a shiver ran down her spine when she realised those fingers were Litrely inside her some minutes ago.

Her grip loosened around the duvet which coverd her exposed chest and her next move was pushing that away and getting off the bed.

She didn't realise when did she get so bold to walk towards him and wrap her arms around his waist making her half naked body snuggle into his back.

He stopped talking for a second when he felt her arms around him and got surprised but then smiled placing his free hand over her hold.

The call soon ended and he turned himself around to hold her in his arms,he held her close to his chest and she snuggled into him making him caresse her back.

His eyes fell upon the wall clock and he saw it was almost dinner time and he was about to ask her what she wants for dinner but before he could say something he felt her slowly looking up and that made him gaze at her face.

"What happened love?"

He found her looking at him as if he was the last person on earth.

He felt her small palm cupping his cheeks and getting on her toes,he leaned forward thinking she wants to kiss but instead she felt her lips getting close to his ear.

"Jungkook-shi....I think....I love you"

That's it, jungkook's mind stopped working and all he could utter was

"Huh?"

But soon he got his consciousness back when she giggled and shyly got away from him to get his shirt and started wearing that but before she could button that up she felt her husband pulling her by her arm and passionately kissing her.

*********

"Oh my god Mr Kim you are such a baby"

Says Gia before she starts Giggling looking at the grown man infront of her who had milk all over his cloths and was standing in her kitchen with an embarassed face because he successfully failed to open a bolte of milk and made of that lequid fall upon himself.

So it's been more then 2 weeks and in this 2 weeks both taehyung and Gia has grown very close to eachother , they often meet eachother for work and sometimes taehyung find himself visiting her place for no reason making her lil nosy neighbours think the forever single Indian girl finally got a hot Korean boyfriend.

Gia also visits him many times with the favorite Indian food he likes and everyone around them except 'them' knows that they were more then just business buddies.

Gia met Roseline and jimin and of course Taehee who surprisingly likes her a lot because he isn't a child who likes anyone easily but somehow taehyung was glad that he likes her.

Right now taehyung was standing inside Gia's kitchen with raw milk all over him after he came to give her some of her favourite pastaries he saw on his way back to home and she asked him to pour some milk for her cat 'rico'

Gia started giggling louder when she saw even her cat Rico giving taehyung a dissapointed look and walking away but soon she stopped giggling when she found him glaring and ran to grab a towel for him.

She walked closer to him and took the now empty bottle from his hold before placing that on the kitchen counter when another Giggle escaped her lips.

"Mr Kim sometimes you gotta be lil more soft, you know not everyone and everything can handle the roughness"

She utters handing him the towel and taking out another bottle of milk from the fridge and opening that softly and walking into the hall to pour her cat his milk.

Soon she walks back after giving Rico some pats and halts on her spot seeing him standing just the way she left him.

She walks closer and frowns before taking back the towel in her own hold.

"Mr Kim you should have wiped this milk, it's cold you might catch cold"

She mentions while softly wiping the liquid off his clothes but her actions comes to a halt when she feels him wrapping his arms around her waist.

She looks up at him and soon both of their gaze locks with eachother before he leans forward to utter

"And how do you like it? soft or rough?"

She feels a shiver running down her spine when she realises what did he mean.

She suddenly gets away from his hold and he also realises what did he just say, he was sacred and thought he made her uncomfortable.

"Ah miss Srivastava i am really sorry if I crossed the line-

"It depends on my mood Mr Kim"

She utters before he could finish his words and starts walking away making a small smirk form on his lips before he makes his way towars her and trap her between his arms on the wall of her kitchen.

"May i know miss what kinda mood are you in tonight?"

He wishpers right above her lips making her chukle and wishper

"In a mood to be held softly after you give it to me roughly sir"

Gia utters wrapping her arms around taehyung's neck and next second they pull eachother into a hot and messy kiss.

His palms hold her thighs and makes jump wrapping her legs around his waist before he walks towards her bedroom.

Her cat Rico moews watching the unknown man his human just met some days ago eating her mouth like an hunrgy wolf making him think he will eat her up.

The white chonky cat thinks it's denger and he needs to save his human,Rico runs towards the both humans who were busy making out.

Taehyung finally walks into the bedroom and Rico also runs behind but before the cat could enter the door gets locked and poor cat gets slammed.

"MEOWWWWW"

poor Rico meowls thinking now no one can save his human.
_________________________________________