Akta - "Let me go , he wants treatment .. "said and try to free herself from his iron hold ..

Sonu was screaming in pain blood was continually oozing from his wrist ..

Kabir - " I will not and listen me everyone carefully if any boy dare to approach her or even try to talk her he will get worst punishment from this .."said pointing his finger to Sonu ..

Kabir - "she is mine only mine Kitten no one is allowed to touch her it's my right .. she only belong to Kabir Malhotra .."said roaring like lion ..

There present everyone was only watching this no one dare to stop him ..

Shreya's POV

I was watching Kabir's madness, how can someone be so heartless.As soon as we saw Sonu screaming in pain, we ran towards him. His bodyguard caught us..But now he is telling Akta as his own.. He was screaming again and again that
Akta is his.. I could not bear it anymore and I left the grip of the bodyguard and went towards Kabir ..

"Let her go you Rascal .." - I scream ..

I was about to jerk his hand away from Akta a hand wrapped in my waist and pulled me back
I collide with a hard chest ..

" Hey beauty don't approach him
When he is hell angry you was about to digging your own grave .."- I hear a deep voice whispering in my ear ..

His voice was so chill that it left shiver down in my spine .. I started struggling in his grip ..

"Stay still .." - He said ..

I turn my head to saw him ..
He is same as Kabir but with dark
Brown eyes and long hair ..

"Are you checking me out .." - He said ..

I about to say something but I hear Akta's voice ..

Third person's POV

Akta - "I am not a thing who belongs to you I am a human .. why are you not letting go him to hospital he is losing blood .. go from here why are you making scene in my collage .." said and bite him on his hand his hold become light and she ran to Sonu ..

Akta -" Are you Ok Sonu ? .. "

She was about to touch him Kabir held her hand behind her back ..

Kabir - "You dare to touch him again .. "he screamed and tighten his grip on her she winch in pain ...

Akta - "Yes I will, I will touch anyone except you .. I will marry anyone except you what will you do ha .. "she also scream ..

Kabir lost his temper he pull her closer and place his lips on her and kiss her roughly he was biting her lower lips .. she was struggling in his hold .. he tighten his grip on her more she winch and he took opertunity and enter his toungh in her mouth and devour her ..
5 minutes later he late her go she was panting hard ..
He pulled closer and said ..
Akta about to slap her second time Kabir hold his hand ..

Kabir -" Don't you dare Kitten and If you say this again ,I will kill him right now did you get that and you are f*cking mine .. "

Her lips were bleeding because of his toucher .. she was trembling now .. her tears flow down in her cheeks .. she didn't say Anything here body was feeling numb ..

Kabir -" where is the Dean f*cking call her right now .." said to a peon ..

Dean come there as soon she could ..

Dean - "Yes sir .. "

Kabir -" I gave you only one job and you even can't do that .. why this boy is around my kitten .. "

Dean - "sorry sir .. "

Kabir - "You are fired from my collage ,get the hell out of here right NOW.. "

Dean - "sir please don't do this .."

Kabir - "Raghav (head bodyguard) send her away .. "

Raghav drag her out .. Akta looked at him ..

Kabir - "I know what you wanted to know, yes I brought this collage and now this collage is mine .."

Akta -' please send him hospital .. "

Kabir - "I will but you are coming with me .. "

Akta - "first send him .. "

Kabir - "you are so stubborn .. "

Kabir send Sonu to near by hospital ..

Kabir -" Now let's go .. '

Akta - "I will not go with you anywhere .. "

Kabir -" Raghav get her friends in car .. "

Raghav Caught Meena and Anjali forcefully and start walking towards car ..

Akta - "why are you draging him between us let them go .."

Kabir - "I am not you are dragging them .. "

He lift up Akta in her shoulder and start walking to her car .. she was beating her back with his tiny hands .. he stop in her track and turn ..

Kabir - "Hey Sameer why are you still holding my Kitten's friend let's go .. "

Akta - "Let her go you basterd .." shouted at Sameer ..

Sameer was the one who was holding Shreya .. he hold Shreya's hand start walking towards the car .. Shreya was
Struggling in his grip ..

Akta and Kabir sit in one car with one bodyguard and her friends and Sameer ,Raghav sit in another car ..
They drive her friends at there home and came to Akta's house .. He directly her father his decision that he want to marry Akta in One week .. Her Parents
Also say yes ..

Words - 1367