4 Kalindi Action, Crazy Anirudh's reaction (Bondita ko utha liya 😜)

Start from the beginning

Now her cold shoulder is irritating Anirudh alot.

Anirudh: you took Bondita from Tulsipur this morning and told that you are her Thakuma. Don't play with me, Bondita is having high temperature, tell me where is she.

Kalindi: Bondita who is she? There are no one staying here with that name. Wait...Is this the new way you found to sneak into a house where there are unmarried girls.

Trilochan: Enough.. (he stopped for a second when she glared at him angrily and he calmed down his tone and said) enough kalindiji. Please don't play with us. Our bahu is taken by you this morning telling that you are her Thakuma.

Kalindi sarcastically taunted: your..bahu...taken away by me!? When ? Do you mean to say that I sneaked into your house and abducted your bahu

Anirudh: Thakuma why are you playing with us? You are the one who had thrown sand in my eyes at our Tulsipur temple and blamed me for Bondita's condition and brought her here. Now you are bluffing that you don't know her. It's enough.

He started shouting with trembled voice Bondita.. Bondita.. where are you? Please come out. Your birristera babu had come for you Bondita.

Sumati is listening it and gulping her tears. Bondita is moving slightly on her bed and slipping into sleep again. Kalindi is looking at him keenly if he is acting or is it his real pain.

At down, Anirudh on his knees: Bondita I know I had hurt you alot. Please forgive me Bondita. please . Punish me as you like. But please come to me. (Kalindi is looking at him surprised, till now she hadn't seen any man bending for his young wife on knees. Despite he belonging to Roy Chowdhary family he is worrying for his wife. Is it real? He recollected she having fever) So.... sorry Bondita you are having fever and I am asking you to come down. No I will only come for you and tried to move to search for her by trying to look into rooms.

Kalindi is shouting: Are you not understanding that there is no one with name Bondita. Are you crazy?

Anirudh: yes I am crazy..I am crazy for Bondita. Iam crazy for my Bondita..my khaas Bondita. (Sumati is sobbing in upstairs listening to him). I very well know that you kept my Bondita in your house and not allowing me to visit her. Just move.

Kalindi is impressed deep in her heart when Anirudh told with tears that he is crazy for Bondita but the next second she again became rigid.

No she should not melt for his craziness. What if he became impulsive and show his egoism or Zamindari pride infront of Bondita again when he got her back and start taking impulsive decisions. This should not happen again and again. She had to put him through many tests. Then only she can take decision. Let him repent more. Then only he will understand Bondita's worth.

Kalindi: You won't listen right!? Fine then. Rimjhim call your daughters.

Rimjhim called Tupur and Tapur . She had shown them to Anirudh and Trilochan and told them that in this house there are only two girls living here. If you want you can ask anyone outside.

Anirudh: How can an outsider tell that there can be a girl named Bondita staying here when you brought her today only. No one might have known it.

Kalindi: Enough of your drama in my house. There are unmarried girls in our house and if you do this don't you know what kind of impact it will be shown on their reputation. (Anirudh became silent)

May be you look like so crazy person, you might be one among those persons who does things in haste and then repent later. But you kind of person may learn lesson that all mistakes can't be redeemed

Trilochan shouted: Enough..we are sparing you that doesn't mean you can say anything to my nephew.

Just then some of the patients and Krishnanagar village head Devnath is coming with his daughter. Kalindi intentionally created commotion and with fake tears complained: see Mukhiya ji, these are strangers who are trying to sneak into our house telling that their house bahu is stucked up here. They are accusing that I had forcedly bought their bahu and kept in our house. Do I look like that?