3.4 The Mysterious Diviner.

ابدأ من البداية

"Who's the beloved of Lord Regent?"

"Even the flower of the city could not get into his eyes. This person must be powerful."

"Ha, the lord have been unmarried for so long, I hope the lord find that person soon."

...

Meanwhile, Zheng Hong, who wanted to invite the diviner to the palace, had been keeping the hat like it was a treasure. It was placed beside the dragon bed so he could fall asleep next to it every night.

The favored concubine, Sun Wen, saw this and it sparked a flame of jealousy in his heart. Whose hat was that for the emperor that had been infatuated with him to cherish just a damn straw hat? He acted carefree, unrestrained and shared some modern poems to keep the emperor interested. He could not have a fit of jealousy in front of the emperor because the emperor was not that in love with him yet, the emperor cared more about the throne at the moments. He had only eliminated his brother in this harem with dozens of wives.

However, his system dictated him to be the only love in the emperor's life. Thankfully, no one in the harem had any offsprings, even the empress. His system might be generous but Sun Wen had already died once and gained this second life with the system. If he failed to fulfill the goal, this body would be returned to its owner and he would die.

That was the reason he had to buy intel from the guard present at the day Zheng Hong brought that hat back.

"What? In history, there's such fantasy thing? Ha, is this guy a fraud?"

Sun Wen hooked his lips up in a mocking smile. He could never believe that his man fell for a crook.

"Can the system track this fraud?"

To his delight, the system gathered enough information to track this abnormality. Sun Wen put on a disguise just like how he used to sneak out before. With the help of his system, he successfully got out of the palace. It was still too tiring to dodge and hide from patrol like this. It would be better if he could get rid of the fraud today. Either he died or they died.

----------------------------------

"Hm? Someone's tracking me? Heh, Sun Wen made his moves?"

There was a change in the air as if a pair of eyes appeared and observed him from the shadow. For Sun Gui, a thousands year old transmigrator, it was not hard to detect another system's presence. Thankfully, he was at a common tea shop with his newly bought straw hat. If he had been in the palace, it could have messed up his plan.

The tea was piping hot and the aroma was pleasant. He leisurely took a sip of the tea under the veil and marveled the taste. After waiting for a while, the person he was waiting for finally arrived.

A boy in common clothes walked in. His stature was small just like Sun Gui. He had his hair up into a bun with cloth wrapping around his forehead. His appearance was cute and a bit ordinary made him blend easily into the crowd. His eyes dashed around before seeing the familiar straw hat. His lips raised up into a smirk.

Sun Gui raised his head up and looked straight at the boy. It made the boy flinch, not because he was discovered but the exuding aura from that person was too breathtaking. Even if the diviner covered most of his face, he could imagine a beautiful face underneath. Sun Wen bit his lips in jealousy.

'I would rather transmigrate into that body!!'

"Esteemed diviner, may I have some of your time."

Sun Wen pushed his words out, concealing the envy in his eyes. Sun Gui blinked several times as if to flaunt his luscious lashes and then curved his eyes into crescents.

"Gongzi, you are bold."

"W-What do you mean, esteemed diviner?" Sun Wen was alarmed at the dangerous glint in those beautiful eyes. He unconsciously took a step back.

"You dare to use this kind of power to spy on me? For what reason?" Sun Gui knew despite Sun Wen's appearance, this person was ruthless with their methods of getting rid of obstacles. He quietly killed the harem one by one, even the whole family of the empress fell to despair thanks to him. This would be the first time Sun Gui would deal a heavy punishment to the leads of the world.

"Y-You're for real?" Sun Wen's eyes opened wide and his tone seemed to be scared. His system was discovered by the diviner.

"Gongzi, I don't understand your meaning. This diviner wishes to know gongzi's purpose for spying on me. Did I steal something from you? Such as... a person's attention?" There was a mocking tone in that light voice.

"Y-You!! So you knew?! Do you want to enter the palace by seducing the emperor?!?" Sun Wen slapped his hands on the table and looked fiercely into the visible eyes.

"Hahahahaha, gongzi said such joke! How can I be confined in that bird cage when I belonged to the world. I already have a beloved waiting for me." Sun Gui laughed so hard that tears started forming at the corner of his eyes. After having the laughing fit that stirred the people around them, he continued. "Don't worry, you will be the only one left with the dragon aura. It is your fate. Lastly, don't you dare use this power on me again."

Sun Gui opened the shop and bought a signal jammer, effective against all technology with an obscene price. Sun Wen winced in pain as he felt the system was being forcefully cut off. He hurriedly retreated the connection between the system and this scary diviner. His heart started to fill with fear and ran away without looking back. There was still an echoing laugh behind that running back.