Chapter 8: Calamity In Red

......
......
......
......
......
......
"What, the hell, is that... TOMURA WHAT IS THAT THING!?"

"Dunno you tell me, what is it?"

(Enjoy)

"Look 'boss', I'm the funny guy. n o t y o u. Do you even understand what it is? Cause I can see, it's definitely not human."

"Nope," Tomura replied. Even while the destruction was only beginning to unravel he just stood there, as if this was entirely expected. Izuku wanted to do something but he had already exhausted a large chunk of his power for the day. The only person he could rely on at that very moment was the loose cannon herself, Himiko Toga. The problem was...he didn't know what to get her to do

except gain more information.

"You know, I forgot you name... Isu? Was it? Well that doesn't matter. What matters is that you flew a bit too close to the sun" -Tomura

"Excuse m- "

" since those 'heroes' are a bit, 'compromised' at the second-" Tomura said putting his arm on izuku's sholder.

(Thumb is on hood btw)

Suddenly, I pt felt as if his blood has ran cold. Why, why couldn't he react? Why didn't his quirk protect him? What would his quirk protect him from? What can he do? So many questions yet so little answers.

Tomura: "I see you've gotten a little too comfortable for own good, I already guessed pretty well what your plan was. 'Gain information, leak said information, leave, and move onto the next group of growing villains and criminals,' but as I can see, this must be your first time. When you were sleeping at the bar, you looked a little too confident about something. When woke up and left, that was just a little suspicious. And the first day you got here. Your eyes were locked onto something."

("...")

"So, what's the plan now? You can try to escape by teleporting but that would just end with you getting hunted down by the 'heroes' and us forcing you to live an entirely different life style. Oh and your friend there, she didn't seem to be a part of this did she? Oh well... I doubt she'll be that that much of a treat like you."

"Look I don't know nor do I understand what you're-"

"To keep it short, I'm giving you two choices, stay with us under our watchful eye or be dusted trying to fight back."

Was this it? Was Izuku just suddenly compromised? Was it because he made one too many mistakes? So many things rushing through his head at once not letting him answer. So many questions that were suddenly silence by an all too familiar voice.

 So many questions that were suddenly silence by an all too familiar voice

(Exe smile x fell blaster, come at me >:)

(This part was made in 2 different periods of time separated by a few months so sorry if things don't line up too well)