Chapter 7: a not so old friend lll

As the door slammed open Izuku's blood ran cold as dozens of heroes began to surround the stadium. With all this fear and anxiety kicking in at the worst time, his blue bones suddenly started to fade and everyone and everything trapped in there beforehand began to recollect their concussion. Chaos was about to ensue and there was nothing he could do about it... or was there? 

Right as the blue bones faded away Izuku would have a tight window of one tenth of a second before everyone would regain conciseness. It would also seem to take thirty to fourth-five seconds before the other pro-heroes made their way down to his location. The two people he needed to were one meter and sixteen meters away with Tomura being the closer one to his location. This was when he needed to act fast as every part of this plan relied on this moment

Izuku started by taking a large step in Tomura's direction and touching him, this would teleport him back to kurogiri's warp gate witch he did fast enough to not garner any attention. Next he teleported himself to Himiko toga and teleported her back to the warp gate too.

But unfortunately he was just two seconds too late... one of the pro heroes, eraserhead already had his eye's locked on him.

                                                                                (Lol I made the ear too high)

An all or nothing, that's what it is. Even with everything agents him in favor at this moment he still needed to find a way out of this situation... and it clicked. Toga just awoke from the unconsciousness, no matter how much he tried to stall her. she would always be faster than him in the end.

"Hey, Himiko... I've got a favor for you-"

"FOR ME!?!? :D"

"...yes, you see that hero over there?" Izuku said pointing into the cloud of dust. At first Toga didn't see anything besides the rubble but upon closer inspection there was a silhouette of a hero with lightly glowing red dots. "Oh him?" But before the thought could be finished they both herd and felt the ground shake right under them. Right behind was to large figures fighting it out with both getting side support.

It was all might and... this thing, a human like monster with a bird head covered in metal and a partly exposed brain... no matter how many times it was punched or beaten down. It would just get back up, stronger and stronger than before...

"What.. the.... hell."

(I'm going to start adding 2 pictures, one in the middle and one at the end of each part to give a better understanding of what's going on)