first kiss 😘💋

Start from the beginning

(But ohm get panicked hearing that. )

Ohm quickly park his car in roadside and looked at non with pleading face while held his hand)

(Nanon was astonished by ohm's sudden change but he didn't say anything)

O:" Please baby don't be like that. I will stop playing. Naa........ Look at me love... Please naa ......"

N: (with moking smile look at ohm)
" Oh p' did you take it seriously ? Are you idiot.? I just joke with you bcz you didn't stop playing."

(Ohm sigh in relief.)

O: "yes I'm your idiot. so please listen non. Please never joke something like that. Na......"
( With pleading eyes)

N:" I promise p'. I just... didn't really mean it."
(Feeling guilty for what he said )

O:" I know non. But you are My first crush. My first love. And you will be my first in.. everything and also the last.... . So don't ever try to leave me.naa....."

N :" I know p' you are my first of everything too".
"I never found this much comfortable and this kind of feelings for anyone. It's only for you phi ohm"( with shy smile)

O: (With satisfied smile)
O:"I know my love I will treasure you till my last breath also every life time I will found you and treasure you."

(Nanon chuckled hearing ohm sweet words)

N:" p' are you sure I'm your first. You are flirting like experienced one. So cheesy...". Hahaaa............

O: " Ofcause baby. you are my first and will be last too. And I found out my flirting skill today only for you my love. "

(Both of them chuckled . Ohm again start to drive again after heart felt talk)

Some minutes passed away

N: " phi' turn left from here. "

O:" that's road right?"

N:" yes phi. It is. The house of the end of the road , it is my home phi."

O:"Okay non"

(Ohm stopped his car few feet away from his house. )

N:" P' Thank you so much for bringing me home. So... ".

(Ohm turned to Nanon and held his hand.)

O:" Don't ever say thanks or sorry to me. I will do everything for you because you are my responsibility now. "

(Hearing that nanon can't describe his happiness)

O:" Actually I wanted to ask you this question all the time
. Emm.... Nanon if you feel uneasy about it just ...it's ok na.... Tell me honestly...."

O:"Well.... Will you give me the honour to be your boyfriend? "
( While holding nanon hand place soft kiss on his palm and look at non with hopeful eyes)
(Nanon just giggle looking at ohm's childish. )

N:" ofcause phi. Do you even have to ask it. I already given you a chance bcz I like to be your boyfriend too. I never feel this easiness and comfy around anyone."
Don't ever think about anything like that again.? Ok p?

(Ohm eyes become teary realising his dream angel actually owns to him and he also love him back)

O: "I promise my little angel."

(Nanon can see ohm's teary eyes because of pure love. He cupped ohm's face from his hands and caressed it tenderly. Then non quickly give a peck on ohm's lips. )

(Ohm can't process what happened. He was utmost shocked and happiness.)

(Non quickly realized what he done and feeling shy, quickly unbuckled the seat belt and open the door. )