Part 8: Jealous??

Keyword for this chapter
e/c: eye color

▪︎

ONCIE POV (yay new pov :D)

I followed the fat minion quietly and I saw it smiling at the 'stone' necklace and I saw him thud at a muddy puddle, the stone flew away. He tried to catch it and faced such chaotic things, I still followed him until he stopped at a house having a birthday party. I then saw the minion traded the stone with a pet.. rock? Was a pet rock even necessary? I just think those things are just pointless, my new invetion the thneeds are way more essential than anything else, but I'm still a kid they would not even listen to me when I advertise my thneeds, oh well.

▪︎

Otto reached Gru's house, following Oncie behind in secret. Otto went in the house. "Hm.. so this is the house Gru let y/n stay huh, looks kinda boring classic to me." Oncie thought. He stayed outside waiting for Gru and y/n to come. They finally arrived. "Oh btw Gru, do you want some icecream to celebrate for your perfectly accomplished despicable mission?" Y/n asked. "Well, I think we could do have some icecream, I mean we deserve it!" Gru exclaimed. Gru went inside as well as the minions, but Bob stayed behind with y/n.

Y/n started to ride Gru's bike going to the shop to buy pints of icecream with Bob while all a sudded bush near moved "Hello?!" Y/n said with a shaky voice, kinda in fear of what could that be behind the bush. Bob went to check what was it until Bob jumped amd shouted. "AHH BOB! ARE YOU OK? WHAT WAS IT?" Y/n carried Bob with a worried tone. "Uhh, sorry to scare you-" "OH, GOODNESS ME ONCIE! YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK" Y/n shouted. "Oops sorry, hehe"

Oncie followed y/n at the store and they bought icecream. This was quite the opportunity for Oncie to actually see a minion this close quite long time. He started to touch Bob's head, surprisingly, Bob wasn't scared, he just giggled. Y/n and Oncie laughed.

"Well it was really a fun time seeing you again, Oncie. By the way, where do you live?" Y/n said. Oncie stated that he had planted truffulas near the city where there was a bare empty land and people doesnt really care about places outside the city, so he was safe and fine. He also said he had built a mini cottage for himself. "Oh y/n, do you wanna have a sleepover sometime?" Oncie asked. "Oh I would love to!!" Y/n happily said. Oncie told y/n where the mini truffula forest was located.

The night came and Oncie was back at the mini truffula forest and Gru with his mom and y/n were eating dinner. It was a quiet evening until y/n tried to break the silence. "Uhm, Gru, Gru's mom, may I ask something-?" "Sure what is it?" Gru's mom responded. "Uhm.., I wanted to have a night city walk after this, just wanted to know the city alot more better, yknow.." "Ah! At this late night?!" "Uhh, yes, if you will agree.. I promise this is just once!" Y/n pleaded. Gru's mom thought for a while and agreed.

After dinner, y/n headed out. "Gru, I want you to follow her, just incase, I don't want that young girl being caught in danger." Gru's mom talk whispered to Gru. "groans mom! Why do I need to-" His mom gave him a death stare signing 'just do what i told you to do'. Gru went out of the house and sneakily followed y/n. Gru actually did wanted to keep an eye on y/n because he really cares about her. He just acted as not concerned because he wanted his mother to not find out on him caring abou a girl, which is also a trait his mom never seen in him.

"Hm.. On second thought, why did i even thought on following her? Why do I even care? I think I am starting to have feelings for this gorl- NO STAY FOCUS ON VILLAINY, GRU, PLEASE!" Gru thought on his mind. Gru still followed y/n.

▪︎

GRU POV

I followed y/n until she was out of city. "Why is she out ot the city?!" I thought to myself. Then I encountered a small portion of a forest full of-.. uhh colorful soft looking tress?! What are even these kind of trees?!
I kept track of her until she stopped at a little cottage. I saw the door open, and.. Oncie came out..?! I heard a chattering from the distance and y/n giggling.

▪︎

"Oncie! That's so funny!" Y/n laughed. Oncie leded his hand gesturing y/n to come in the cottage.

▪︎

BACK TO GRU POV

"DID Y/N JUST WENT IN-" I shouted in my mind, I didn't realized that my cheecks was covered with fifty shades of hot pink and my eyes started to water. I felt a tear came down, I touched my cheeks, transferring the teardrop on my hands, "W-wha..-" I've never cried on such a thing before.. what is happening to me?!

Some minutes passed, I calmed down a bit and my crying has stopped. Why did I even cried though? I don't understand why I did. I am now again have sudden thoughts of what if I DO like y/n, but I'm not sure. I've never liked someone before.

Suddenly I heard the door opened and y/n came out. They both hugged, leaving my chest tightened and my feelings were starting to come back. I shoved that feeling away, trying not to cry again. I quickly ran, trying not to be seen by y/n, or anyone. I finally got home. "Gru, what happened? Did anything bad happened?" My mom asked. "Uhh no, she just took a walk, it was kinda boring though." I lied. "Why is your eyes red?" Ughh my mom is making me sob. "Oh, uhh, an insect went in and it took me several minutes to remove it, aughh" I lied, once AGAIN. How many times do I have to lie in a day? I mean, I am indeed despicable, but something tells me that this isn't just right for some reason.

Y/n finally came back with a smile on her face, and it turned to a worried look later on. "Gru?! What happened?! Why is your eyes red???" Oh y/n, sweet innocent y/n..
"He got an insect stuck in his eye a while ago dear, but don't worry, it is gone now." My mom said. Phew.
"Oh, aha, alright then, I'm glad to know you're alright Gru." Y/n came to me and hugged me. Sudden blood flushed on my cheeks and I heard a camera flashed. "MOM?! DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW" My mom had taken a pic, WHY MOM, WHY?! Some minutes later, we prepared for bed.

▪︎

They went to bed. Gru was still upset and kind of avoided talking to y/n. Y/n suddenly noticed this. "Gru? Something wrong? Why aren't you talking to me? You've been so quiet when I came back." Y/n asked. "Oh, uh, nothing really." Gru lied, again. Gru faced the other side not facing y/n. "Gru, I know something is wrong, I can feel it. You can tell me what's bothering you." Y/n said while touching Gru's shoulder. Gru seated down, "Sighs ok, so you really wanna know, huh." Y/n noded. "Okay so, it's about that Oncie guy-" "Oh him? Yeah he was my friend since kinder, we've been friends for a long time! He's a great guy!" Y/n interrupted Gru.

"mhm...hm.." Gru replied. "And about that, I don't really want you hanging out with him." Gru continued. Y/n was still, confused. "Huh?? Laughs Gru!! He's just a friend! Are you.. j-jealous..??" "WHAT NO! ITS JUST-... what if he's more than a.. frien-" Gru stopped when he suddenly realized what he was saying, his ocean blue eyes lit up. Y/n's eyes were wide open. "G-Gru.. w-wha-.... Do you haVe a CRUSH ON ME??" Y/n blabbered out. "WHAT HUH NO, WAIT WHAT LAUGHS AWKWADLY" Gru replied. Y/n giggled and laughed. wardrobe door bangs open "Y/n! Gru! speaks minionese" Kevin interrupted, leaving both startled and pretended to fix the bed. "oH- hello Kevin.. Wait what- Did you say that Otto.. OTTO DID WHAT?!"

TO BE CONTINUEDDD

~

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed! :')
total of 1455 words