Part 12: Found Em! (plus vicious six fight)

GRU POV
I saw a group of three men at my left and right sides, and when they opened the sack where I was kidnapped, I saw my most favorite villain of all time, Wild Knuckles right in front of me! I was in shock to see him but he started to ask me a bunch of questions especially about the zodiac stone.. I did not have it since Otto trade it for a stupid pet rock and one of WK's men tempted to throw me off the window, that gave me a heart attack and could not help but shout like a dying horse.

WK tied me in a huge spinning music disk and I was like "oh okay, just a spinning disk, I will be just dizzy-" but after he tied me, he pulled a lever and a huge circular chainsaw popped out and it is scheduled to reach the middle where I was tied in 48 hours, could not help but shout like a dying horse.. again 🐴

after some few moments, he untied me and he said that his men retired and he has no one to be with. He told me to clean his whole pool.. that was full of crocodiles. I was about to clean it and one of the crocodiles tempted to get the pool strainer cleaner thingy and WK lost patience, he started to clean but one of the crocodiles got him and I was afraid but I could not let my most favorite villain to die! I ran and jumped in the pool board and pulled out WK out of the crocodile's mouth.

WK said he will teach me some of his villainous tricks  because I saved him. We went to the Evil Bank and he pretended to be an old grandpa and me as his grandson in a boy scout suit. Soon after he pretended to have a heart attack in fron of the accountant in the bank and all the people were distracted and surrounded him while I sneakily grabbed the keys from the back pocket of the key keeper with my 'first gadget that dr  n e f a r i o  gave me ' and went to where they kept the valuable things and opened it and got the Mona Lisa painting. I hurrily put it inside my bag and sneaked down and got WK. "Oh- you dropped this," I threw the keys back to the key keeper and it landed perfectly in his hands.. such a smooth heist fr. After we robbed the bank we went to WK's house.

▪︎

OTTO POV
I saw the zodiac stone! But with.. that guy's neck and in his motorbike? gOING AWAY?! I panicked and luckily there was a small toddler bike at the side and I went after him. I paddled as fast as I can. I paddled through dirt, mud, rainforest, under the lake and the desert. I even beated the man who was in a competition along the way. I felt so dizzy through my journey at the desert and I saw eagles slowly flying in circles and in the middle was.. the zODIAC STONE?!! I had my grip on it fast enough before the man wearing it got shocked and I explained to him that I need to get to San Fransisco before midnight and gladly he was alright with it and even offered me a ride.

We took pictures together and had fun, we even took a picture with the world's largest banana! It was fun! We arrived at San Fransisco at night but not that late. He gave me the zodiac stone and I said thank you to him and got my way finding mini boss.

▪︎

GRU POV
I went out because WK was not in the mood. I went to the festival and I heard a familiar voice shouting in joy. It was Otto! I saw him riding a fake dragon in the float parade in the street and I shouted "OTTO, MINI BOSS IS HERE" Otto immediately saw me and hopped down and showed me the zodiAC STONE!! I was so happy and Kevin, Bob, and Stuart showed up cheering, and came along with.. y/n and OnCiE? what are they doing here??

Oncie did not really bugged my mind but y/n did. She hugged me and was almost in tears to finally saw me again. "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY DID THEY HURT YOU WERE YOU A-" "Yeahhhh I'm okay y/n!!" We were so happy until the vicious six.. well now five, since they betrayed WK and kicked him out of their team, came to the parade. One of the group member got me and I can hear my gang shouting to let me go.

▪︎

They tied Gru and got the zodiac stone and Belle Bottom pressed the middle of the stone.. the worst part is that it is midnight. The stone gave them the zodiac powers. they turned into a snake, a monkey, tiger, a bull, and Belle Bottom was a huge dragon. Belle saw tied Gru escaping like a worm, hardly crawling on the ground. Belle Bottom got him and tied him in the huge clock's two hands. Gru's eyes were in huge fright.

The three minions tried to fight them but they were too weak. Belle Bottom noticed this, "mhm.. let's make this a fair fight!" She pressed the zodiac stone and the minions turned into animals, Bob was a goat, two minions laughed, Kevin turned into a rabbit, Stuart laughed and karma came to him and he became a rooster. Not really fair fight thought tbh, the minions were small animals while they were huge. Y/n and Oncie tried to fight them too with their kung fu moves that they have learned but failed.

While the minions, y/n and Oncie were fighting, Kevin tried punching, Bob tried kicking, y/n tried scratching them, Oncie tried slapping them with his long stick that he found and Stuart started.. spitting eggs out of his behind?? The eggs came out and a chick came out of one of the eggs and the Nun-Chuck snake tried to eat it but Stuart saved the chick but Stuart still got kicked. They remembered how Master Chow taught them how to let out their inner beast. They took a deep breath and shouted, their eyes went glowing red and surprisingly they got super reflexes, speed and strength. They kicked and punched the transformed Vicious six. The snake ate the chick and Stuart saw this, he gave it an upper cut and the chick went out and gave Stuart a nuzzle.

"Woohoo! way to go!" Some voice shouted, it was Wild Knuckles, Gru's eyes lit up. Belle Dragon was the only Vicious Six that is left standing, WK seeing all of this, "You dare hurt these innocent children!" WK started running and he jumped at the back of the dragon and ran at the dragon's head. He jumped and tried to grab the zodiac stone from the dragon's neck but a flame out of the dragon's mouth surprised him and he got burned. He collapsed to the ground and the Gru team gasped, y/n and Oncie ran to him. Gru seeing all of this, Otto came up at the tower and freed him before he was torn with the clock's hands separating. Belle Bottom saw y/n and Oncie and tried to lit them up with fire but the three minions punched and kicked her and she was weakened, Gru grabbed the stone from the neck and presses it and held it up, having that villainous laugh y/n has never heard since he was lost. The Vicious Six lost their animal forms and turned back to their selves but Gru does not want this, he turned them into useless rats 🐀

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA" They all laughed. Gru hugged y/n, having her blush, Oncie just standing there. Gru saw Oncie at the back of y/n. "Uhh, good fight Oncie-" Oncie shook hands with Gru, it was a weird moment. "CELEBRAZIONE!!" Stuart shouted and the rest of them shouted too. They heard an ambulance and the AVL team came and the ambulance got Wild Knuckles. Gru and y/n ran to him. "Don't worry kid.. I will be alright," WK said in a weak tone. Gru went sad.

The next day, they planned a funeral for Wild Knuckles because he has not been seen for hours and AVL declared him dead. Gru gave the most emotional speech they have ever heard. "I would just like to thank him.." Gru held a picture frame of WK, "..for making me want to continue being a supervillain." Gru wept a tear and looked at the audience. He saw a figure behind the tree, it was.. Wild Knuckles?! His depressed face turned into jolly. "He taught me to find your tribe.." He look at all the minions and y/n, "..and never leave them."

The people wept and the minions sang a song and some got the coffin box, one of the minion tripped and the box opened and inside was full of bananas; good thing the people did not saw it and the minions just aggressively shoved it in the hole. The AVL head came to Gru, "Good job kid, now do not make the same villainous mistake they have done." "Oh no don't worry," Gru said, "I won't." He continued and turned back, having a huge grin.

"WOAH WILD KNUCKLES! YOU'RE ALIVE!?" Gru stated, going inside a car where WK is in. "Yeah, remember to not give up on your dreams. Shoot for the moon, kid!" "SHOOT FOR THE MOON!!" Y/n and Gru said. They happily drove, having all the minions at the back of the car and Oncie with them, poor Oncie..

~

HELLOOOOOO omg another part done!! I hope yall enjoyed reading I really had fun making this in school during break times

total of 1665 words