🎄All I want for Christmas is...🎄

Ik what you're thinking. 

Firstly, the OFFICIAL ART (I know) 😭 picture up top is adorable, but most importantly...

Christmas? 

Yeah. Well when I'm writing this, it's only September lol...but I'm writing a Xmas oneshot anyway, so ✨😌

You guys are so supportive, I love seeing comments, so please leave some, if you like ❤️ Whether it's Christmas when you're reading this or not, or if you don't even celebrate Christmas, hope you enjoy this chapter! 💖

It's quite long, and there's 3 little mini stories that happen in it too(even a little group chat hehe)! 

Enjoy!~ 

Ash's POV

I could hear my phone buzzing with notifications, noisily, while Goh was grumbling, telling me to turn them off. He was literally wide awake, on his phone as well, but nevertheless, I mumble,  "Right...one minute.." I rubbed my eyes, and Goh lay down next to me, butting our heads together, and he adjusted my hood, so my Pikachu ears stack up at the top of my head. I rubbed my furry head against his, affectionately. "Good morning! It's freezing..." I muttered, huddling closer to him. He put an arm around me. "I know..you know it's almost Christmas, as well? I've totally lost track of time, while being with you." He admitted, flushing. I can't help but agree. In fact, I had no idea it was Christmas Eve literally tomorrow, until Goh brought it up, just now. 

"I forgot about that! And probably the same reason." I smile, and Goh quickly kisses my cold cheek. He frowns, worriedly. "Ash, you're very cold.." he mutters, rubbing his hand on my back, trying to warm me up. I cough, slightly. "No worries, it's snowing anyways..." I mumble, huddling further under the covers, and looking at my phone screen...to see 78 notifications. I sighed, and Goh grins at me, "you're popular.." he mutters, looking down at my screen, from above, and I just shrug, smiling back. I replied back to a few people, and then got a bit bored, so I just started adding people to a group chat I began to make. 

                                                                         I'm bored so start chatting

Ash invited, Iristheonendonly💜, ItsEvaluationtime, Kalosqueen💕, Clemont, BOnnIE, Kiawe, Sophocles, Lillie, Mallow, Lanatheoceangirl 🌊 +others to the chat.

Ash: HI EVERYONE

Iristheoneandonly💜: Go back to sleep

Ash:  It's 8:40am stop

Ash: Are we changing our names is that a thing

Ash changed his name to, Goh'sno1♥️

Iristheoneandonly💜: Why "Goh's number one" 

I looked up from the screen, and Goh looked down at me. "What?" I looked back down, and pressed a few buttons, then Goh got a notification, and he read out loud. "Goh'sno1 has added you to the chat, 'I'm bored so start chatting...?" He muttered, confused. He flushed furiously. "Ash! First, change your name, and I don't want my phone flooding with notifications!" He grumbled. I giggled. "Sorry." And went back down to the chat.

Chloe: Why am I here get rid of this now 

Goh: oh you're awake Chloe 

Chloe: yeah good morning

Chloe: How was your night 

Chloe: cuddled up with Ash 😏

I heard Goh make a mumbling noise above me.

Goh'sno1♥️: it was great thanks

Iristheoneandonly💜: ARE U GUYS DATING OR SMT WHATS HAPPENING

Kalosqueen💕: Okay now I have to read this what