💗Forever, and always💗

Heya, its me again ^^

I took a mini break! But thanks for reading this next chapter! Also the picture above is adorable, and I will keep saying that to every single one from now on haha ❤️ 

Okay, let's see what happens now these two cuties have got together! 😣✨💕  Also, just saying, but maybe the chapter, -Regrets- should be read, if you want one part of this chapter to make a bitttt more sense! 

And im very slowly...adding a bit of lovey-dovey stuff. BUT NOT THAT MUCH 😭 sorry I don't write thattt kind of romance level Imao </3

AND THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 1K YOU AWESOME, AMAZING, LOVELY, GORGEOUS PEOPLEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(Yep! I changed the cover!-)

Because I've sadly realised I've been spelling my absolute favourite ship incorrectly this whole time 😳😳 WELL ANYWAYS-

Goh's POV

I woke up, my eyes feeling heavy, to see Ash scrolling threw his rotom phone above me. "Ash?.." I mummered, not even knowing why he was sitting in the bed next to me. He stroked my hair, and his hand rested in it, while I processed what happened yesterday...

Oh..of course.

I snuggled back into the covers, and Ash put his rotom phone back on the side table, and shuffled down to my level. "Goh! You sleepyhead." Ash giggled, and when I opened my eyes, those golden eyes were staring at me. "5 more minutes..." I mumbled, trying to block his view with the blanket, so I wouldn't feel his stare on my face. He unhooked my grip from the blanket, and huddled both of us inside together. "W-What are you doing?" I say, irritably, but smile, nonetheless. "Just...not believing it." He shuffled in, making himself comfortable. I laugh at his facial expression. "What do you mean?" I shuffle closer, and he intertwines our hands.

"That you..love me." He mutters, and starts edging closer to my face. I could feel his breath tingling my skin, making me stare. "Of course I do...you idiot." I add, trying to relieve the tension. I pinch his nose, tentatively. He smiles. "Do you wanna...keep it a secret? From everyone?" He whispers, his voice in a hush. I nod, squeezing his hand. "If that's what you want." I say, looking into the pits of his brown eyes. "Mk." He sighs, happily. I was feeling a little desperate by now.

I leaned a bit closer, and was about to press our lips together, just quickly, but Ash pushed me by the chin away, lightly. I stare at him, in embarrassment. "S-Sorry-..." I stuttered, moving away. Ash looks suprised shaking his head, and grabs me by the waist, pulling me closer to him again. "No morning-breath kisses, that's all." He giggles, nuzzling his face into my hair. I blush, and he kisses me on the cheek. 

"Good morning. I detect a little blush." He points out. I fold my arms. "How come you get to kiss me?!" I protest, but Ash just rubs our noses together, as if he had no interest to what I was saying. "Because..it wasn't on the lips. Otherwise kiss me." He shrugged, simply. I glare at him, my cheeks still flushed. 

Sometimes Ash made me feel awkward. I wonder if it was on purpose. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, reluctantly, we got out of bed, and brushed our teeth. Pikachu and Grookey must have known about us now, they seemed to get the message if we ever wanted some time together. But all together, we went down, to eat a super quick cereal, although the Pokemon took their time. But we both knew we had to rush upstairs.