The Ootoris

Later that day, Chrysanthe arrived at the Ootori's household. Knowing it would be formal, she dressed in a nice satin dress to match her eyes along with her grandmother's black fur stole. Nails painted a dark green, and her hair in a high bun, and light makeup with lip gloss and light green eyeshadow.
Her charmed silver shoes in place helped her walk with grace.

She was given a hand out of the limo by one of the Ootori guards, but politely refused, standing up with grace.

Thankfully, her lawyer, Rebecca, a half veela, came along as well, all dressed in a silver business woman's suit.

Then the meet and greet came around.

"Dutchess Potter. It's an honor to finally meet you." Yoshio Ootori and his wife Mayumi greeted.

Along with them were their three sons, including Kyoya, his sister Fuyumi, and her husband.

While they were a muggle family, The Ootori family heads knew of the Wizarding World due to Ancient ties with Mystic Japan, but kept the promise of their secret for generations. Mayumi also knew of the Wizarding World from having a cousin that had magic and was now teaching Charms at the Mahoutokoro. And of course the husband and wife knew of Chrysanthe Potter.

While they knew she would be reluctant to an arranged marriage, they also knew she would not stick to Magical Britain's ideas as they had too much inbreeding. Unlike Britain, Magical Japan was more open to inclusion of mixed blood as long as there was no inbreeding. They were also not as critical of half-borns and muggle-borns.

After the interesting dinner, Kyoya was asked to remain with his parents, Chrysanthe, and Rebecca.

-----------------
Kyoya was looking at his father with a surprised face.

He knew his father was a no nonsense man, but......

"He's telling the truth, Kyoya. I am a witch." Chrysanthe said as she turned the coffee table into a large sleeping panther. And turned it back.

Mayumi then told Kyoya along with Rebecca of Chrysanthe's true background along with her mother's relatives, which Kyoya felt repulsed by. At least they never knew her father was a noble or they would try to spend all that money themselves. Not like they had the papers or blood for it.

Though learning Chrysanthe was a child soldier that fought and won a war her elders were too cowardly to finish themselves was a new curve ball for him.

As it stands, to please his father, and to keep the Potter name alive, Kyoya agreed that he would marry into Chrysanthe's family. Which would be beneficial as the Potters were the ones to provide the medicines the Ootori family thrived on for their business for 400 years. So he would assist her as a contributer to his family.

Wonder how this will turn out?
-----------
Plz comment