"Ruhaan Ji. Where are you going? Please, I am sorry; don't leave me. I will die, Ruhaan Ji." I quickly hold his wrist with my hands and start crying with hiccups. He tried to free his hand from my hold, but I just tightened my grip and shook my head, and tears are flowing from both of our eyes.

"Leave me, Siya." He glares at me angrily. "No, I will not," I shout while wiping my tears. Holding his collar, I pull him towards me as our noses touch each other.

"I love you, Ruhaan; you know that. I will not let you go, never," I whispered, looking at his eyes directly with love and determination. I lean my forehead against his and start sobbing, encircling my arms around his neck to feel his warmth. I heard him inhaling loudly and pulling me off harshly.

"STOP IT!! Siya. Your love just gives me pain in the end," he said, starting to walk towards the door and leaving me alone with my broken heart and guilt. I lean against the wall, slowly slip to the floor, and start crying silently.

I pull my knees to my chest and hide my face between my chest and knees. All the happy memories started to flash in my mind, making me smile through my crying. I frowned in confusion, feeling something wet in my hands. I look down to find my palm stained with blood. My eyes widen in fear as I look at my trembling, bloodied hands. My whole body starts shaking badly as the unknown fear takes over my senses.

"No, NOOOO!!! I didn't do anything," I start murmuring to myself, and I start wiping blood on my saree hurriedly. "Ruhaan Ji! RUHAANNN JIII!" I look around the room to find him nowhere. Sudden fear started to crawl into my body, making me go crazy.

My body started shaking. I tried to breathe, but it seemed like someone was choking me, making me breathless. I started rubbing my chest fast to ease the pain and restlessness I am feeling right now. Feeling extremely weak and tired, I lay down on the floor. My breath becomes shorter and more uneven as time passes.

"Ruhaan Ji..." I whispered his name as a tear escaped my eyes before closing my eyes and welcoming the darkness—the same darkness that I brought into his life.

I wake up with a jerk while breathing hard. I looked down at my hands to see them clean, without any blood. I tried to catch my breath as I closed my eyes to calm myself down. Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I open my eyes again. Turning to Ruhaan Ji's side, I found him sleeping with a hand over his eyes.

I sigh in relief and again lay down on the bed and stare aimlessly at the ceiling. I still feel my body shaking in fear and anxiety due to the nightmare.

Turning my body to his side, I stared at his face for a minute before shifting closer to him. I circle my arm around his torso and put my head on his shoulder to assure myself that it was just a dream and promise myself that I will never let this horrible nightmare come true. I will protect our relationship and our marriage with my life.

I come out of my thoughts, feeling him turn towards me and hug me tightly in his sleep. A small smile appears on my face. I placed a soft kiss on his neck before dozing off in his arms.

Next morning

"Siya, did you see my dark grey socks?" "Nhi, Ruhaan Ji," I replied as I was braiding my hair and looking into the mirror. "God, I am already late, and these stupid socks!" I chuckled, hearing his frustrated whine from the closet.

After some time, he rushed out of the closet, stood behind me, and started tying his tie.

"Ruhaan Ji?" I called him, looking at his mirror image. "Hmm," she said, "what about our date that you planned yesterday?" He stops for a second and glances at me through the mirror before continuing his task. "Maybe some other day when we will be free," he said, taking the comb from my hand and starting to set his hair.

I nodded my head and tried to hide my sadness, as I was so excited to go with him, but he had to cancel the dinner because of me. Turning around, I faced him and adjusted his tie perfectly. I smiled, looking at him, and kissed his cheek. Nowadays, I don't feel good whenever we are not together.

Don't be a clingy person, Siya. My mind scolds me, but I can't stop thinking about him.

"What happened, Siya?" His voice was filled with confusion and concern, and he held my hand in his, making me chuckle at his care and worry for me. "Oh, I am thinking how lucky you are to have such a beautiful and smart wife like me," I said as I flipped my hair in attitude. Rolling his eyes at my fake attitude, he gave me a really good look and turned to take his office bag and accessories, but not before flicking my forehead.

"Oww, it hurts Ruhaan Ji," I winced loudly, rubbing my forehead. Completely ignoring my existence, he again stands in front of me and slightly bends down towards me, making me back off from him. He suddenly held my waist with his rough hand as a cold shiver ran through my body, feeling his hand on the bare part of my waist as I was wearing a saree.

I look down due to shyness while fidgeting with my ring as my whole body turns pinkish due to the blood rushing to my cheek. But instead of hugging and kissing, he just made me stand aside from the mirror, and he started spraying his cologne on him.

I opened and closed my lips in shock and embarrassment while looking at his nonchalant self in the mirror. Then suddenly an arrogant smirk appeared on his face, making my blood boil in anger at his stupid tactic.

Feeling frustrated and irritated by his stupid smirking face, I glared at him and stomped my sandal on his shoe-covered foot. I hurriedly ran from the room to the dining room as I heard him hissing and shouting my name angrily.

"Ahh, Siya ki bachchi!" As I reached the staircase, I giggled, covering my face, and then a satisfied smile appeared on my face. "Never play with my innocent, loving heart, Mr. Roy." Muttering, I climbed down the stairs, humming a random tune.

***********************

Thank you for reading.

Hope you are all going great,

How is the chapter, beautiful people?

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENTS.

Stay tuned...

See you all soon🥰😘
Till then Take Care,
Bye Bye

Love you all
❤❤