His fingertips glided over her soft skin, his lustful, yet intense gaze still on her. He disappeared into the living area, Soleil closed her eyes, focusing on taking slow, deep breaths.

Within the next minute, she felt Siraj's lips leaving trails of kisses up her thighs. "Did you drink something cold?" she asked him, his lips colder than usual. She heard him hum in response, continuing to kiss her inner thighs.

She softly chuckled to herself, realizing he was pulling the same stunt she did that night after the club. Each kiss he planted on her skin, sent shivers down her spine. She was ready to feel every inch of him inside of her.

They hadn't been intimate since last Sunday and to say that Soleil was feening for it was putting it mildly.

"Are you comfortable?" Siraj checked, his hands caressing then wrapping around her thighs. He heard her softly hum in response. "You sure?"

"I'm sure,"

Seconds after she said that, she felt the coldness of Siraj's tongue gliding over her inner thighs. A soft hiss escaped Soleil's lips as he licked over her slit, her leg arching furthermore. He slid his fingers inside her, slowly stroking them in and out as his cold tongue lapped between her pussy lips.

Soleil wrapped her fingers around the straps of the cuffs, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth as she looked down at him. Watching him devour her, making love to her pussy with his tongue, always left her with waves of satisfaction.

Siraj swirled his tongue on her clit in slow circles, his fingers pressed upwards on her spot. Soleil's toes curled as she whimpered, her body aching with pleasure.

"...mm, fuck," Soleil let out a breathy moan, her fingers gripping the straps even harder.

Siraj pulled his mouth away from her, reaching down to grab the cup that he placed on the floor earlier. He shook another ice cube into his mouth before placing the cup back onto the floor next to the bed.

Soleil's body bucked a little as she felt his tongue and the ice cube pressed against her clit. "Oh fuck!" she whined, shifting her feet on the bed. Siraj took his free hand and reached up to grab one of her breasts, his thumb caressing her hard nipple.

Soleil's essences cascaded down Siraj's hand, the coldness of the ice against her pussy had her ready to burst into Siraj's mouth. He felt Soleil's walls clench around his fingers, her orgasm was already near and hadn't even been five minutes since he started.

She raised her hips, another loud moan escaping her lips as her legs started to cave in. "F-fuck, I'm bout to cum," she whimpered through her panting.

Siraj shook his fingers inside of her, Soleil letting out a big gasp. Her abdomen tightened, her legs trembling as she was right on the edge of her peak. "Fuck!" Soleil cried out, tingles arising throughout her body as she pulled on the cuffs.

Seconds later, Soleil erupted all over Siraj's fingers. Soleil's legs collapsed onto the bed, as she caught her breath, Siraj pulled his fingers out of her. He grabbed the vibrator next to her and pressed the button to power it on before he slid it inside of her.

Siraj kissed the side of Soleil's face, slowly stroking the vibrator in and out of her as another moan parted from her lips. Soleil arched her legs again as her sunk deeper into the bed. She let out a hiss, enjoying the sensation of the toy as it vibrated against her walls.

His tongue slithered between her folds a few times, earning a low, yet silvery moan from Soleil. He flicked his tongue over her clit, while continuing to ease the vibrator in and out of her. She arched her back, her eyebrows lowering as her mouth fell ajar.