🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 25

Start from the beginning

The glittering red jewel was embedded in the sword's silver hilt. With one swift swing of her sword, Alice cut through the sharp spears, shattering them into thousands of blot shards. Overblot Riddle's blood-red eyes widened in shock by her ability to pierce through his magic. "What?! How—?!" he gasped in disbelief.

Everyone else was just as astounded by her new powers

Everyone else was just as astounded by her new powers. "Hello?! She just sliced through all of them like butter sticks!" Cater exclaimed, his mouth hanging open. "Incredible...!" Trey whispered in disbelief. Alice sure was something else.

"Riddle-san, please stop this! This isn't you! You're not acting like yourself!" Alice said, facing Overblot Riddle confidently as she pointed her Vorpal Sword at him. "We're here to help you! You need to come back to your senses!" Overblot Riddle just scoffed at her declaration.

"Hah! Don't be a fool! You're just a pathetic, weak little girl who likes to break rules! What help are you to me?!" he mocked as he threw another deadly spell towards Alice. But Alice quickly blocked off his attack by swinging her sword, deflecting it.

"You have to see the truth, Riddle-san!" Alice cried as she pointed her Vorpal Sword right at him

"You have to see the truth, Riddle-san!" Alice cried as she pointed her Vorpal Sword right at him. "Look around you! Is this what you really want?! Do you really wish to live your life being a miserable, lonely and unloved tyrant?!" Overblot Riddle gave her a murderous glare. "What did you say?!" he growled.

Alice flinched a little when he glared at her spitefully with pinprick-sized eyes. "You know I'm speaking the truth, Riddle-san!" Alice continued. "Are you truly happy just mindlessly following your mother's absurd rules like a subservient puppet?!"

"What?! Me, a puppet?!" Overblot Riddle asked, looking at her incredulously. "You obviously don't want to live such a sad, lonely life, do you?" Alice asked. "You shouldn't blindly follow the path your mother chose for you! Only you have the right to choose your own path! No one else should choose it for you!"

"SILENCE!!!" Overblot Riddle bellowed as he then summoned an array of blot spears and flung them towards Alice. Alice quickly sliced through the spears with her sword. "How dare you speak to me that way?!" Overblot Riddle yelled as he kept flinging more blot spears towards Alice.