Prologue 20: Welcome to Twisted Wonderland!

"A part of their souls...?" Deuce asked curiously. ""Memory: A Fragment of Remembrance" is another name for it." Crowley said. "Furthermore, the most interesting part of this magic camera is that the souls of the photographer and the photographed become deeply connected and the Memory in the photo comes jumping out!"

"Huh? Souls are connected?" Jazmin asked. "Depending on how close the subject and the photographer are, the picture could move like a video, or bring to life the situation in the photo. Fascinating, right?" Crowley said, smiling.

 Fascinating, right?" Crowley said, smiling

"It truly does. I think we understand it...a little." Aria said. "Bring the photo to life? It's like a ghost photograph!" Deuce exclaimed. Crowley nodded. "Yes. Therefore it is called a "ghost camera". They say it was made before the time of videos for when people wanted to leave behind vivid memories..." he explained.

"Spade was correct; in the past, people would scream "ghost!" in surprise when the memory came jumping out. They were paralyzed with fear at the thought of having a photo taken with this camera."

"A camera for freaking people out..." Ace said, shaking his head in slight annoyance from that story. Crowley then turned towards the girls. "Ladies. Please take photos of Grim and the other students to leave behind many memories of your lives in this academy." he said.

Meanwhile, Grim was still dancing around until he heard the words 'take photos' and laughed as he jumped up and plopped himself on Aria's head. "La-la-la-la ♪. Take lots of cool photos for me~ ♪." he exclaimed cheerfully.

"Be sure to leave a Memory especially when someone who get carried away easily misbehaves

"Be sure to leave a Memory especially when someone who get carried away easily misbehaves." Crowley said, adding that little tidbit directly toward the small cat monster. "It's a most suitable way to report to me, right? Keep an eye on your surroundings and take memories as the prefects."

The girls all nodded. "Yes. We understand, Headmaster." Jazmin replied with a nod. "To generously give you a rare item that can be used by non-mages...Does my graciousness know no bounds?" Crowley asked with a bright smile on his face.

Kira just rolled her eyes with disdain while Alice, Aria and Jazmin all just smiled at their new principal as Alice held the camera close to her. "Thank you very much, Headmaster." she said gratefully.