The 2nd Marchioness of Pembroke Territory

Lady Josephine Karissa Howard is the only daughter of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart, heiress to the Dukedom of Lennox Territory and she has two older brothers, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II.

Lady Josephine Isabella is the fourth granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell as their first granddaughter was born in 2295, their second was born in 2300, and three of their granddaughters were born in 2310, Lady Suzanne Virginia Howard and Lady Josephine Isabella Howard and Lady Eliza Katherine Beck.

Lady Josephine Karissa Howard inherited her looks from both of her parents. Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart.

Lady Josephine Karissa from her two grandfathers their dark brown eyes, and from her two grandfathers their dark brown hair and from her paternal grandfather his golden skin and she was a renowned beauty of her time.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was very protective of his only daughter as were her two brothers who swore to protect their sister.

Lady Josephine Isabella Howard grew up with her first cousin, Lady Eliza Katherine Beck, Lady Suzanne Virginia Howard and they all got along with each other well.

Lady Eliza Katherine Beck was the youngest child of Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence and Lord David William Beck II, Lady Suzanne Virginia Howard was the youngest child and daughter of Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward Howard III, and Lady Josephine Karissa was the youngest child and daughter of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart.

They all started to attend the same school at the same time in 2315, and they were all junior brides-maids at Lady Karissa Ann wedding to Lord Frederick William Howard IV and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard wedding to Lord Lord Robert William Charles Spencer-Churchill.

All three of the first cousins had their cotillions at the same time in 2325 at the age of 15 years old and with their fathers escorting all of Lord Andrew Charles Howard's granddaughters to their cotillion in Norfolk.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was 75 years old at the time but he still attended the cotillion with his son, Lord Anthony, his sons in law, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord David William Beck II.

Lord Andrew Charles never forgot that he was the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory.

All three of the young ladies were the most beautiful in their cotillion and Lord Andrew Charles Howard trusted no one on Star-Base 12 as he always believed he was married to one of the most beautiful women on Star Base 12, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and all of the young women were also her granddaughters.

Lady Karissa in 2325 was 70 years old, and both Lord Andrew Charles Howard and her present husband, Lord Richard William Carey thought she was still beautiful.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Carey knew her time was short and she had come to do what she was suppose to do and she set down at her desk and she drew up her Last Will and Testament and in her Last Will and Testament she left Pembroke Territory to Lady Josephine Karissa Howard and her female heiress of her body, followed by Lady Samhain's female heiresses of her body, followed by Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard female heiresses of her body, followed by Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard and female heiress of her body, followed by Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and female heiress of her body, followed by Lady Caroline Matilda Carey's female heiress of her body, Lord Albert Edward and female heiresses of his body, and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and female heiress of his body and finally Lady Autumn Bridget Howard and female heiresses of her body and then it would divert back to Lord Andrew Charles two sisters daughters and female heiresses of their bodies.

Lady Karissa asked for a private family funeral and interim and to be laid to rest in the New Howard-Carey Mausoleum and she was to be laid in the between Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey as they were the father of her children as Lord Charles Andrew Howard III had died in 2310 and he had been laid to rest next to his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in the Old Howard Mausoleum at Norfolk Estate and next to Lord Andrew Charles would be Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and next to Lord Richard William Carey, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey as they were both their father's heiresses to their Dukedoms.

Lady Eliza Katherine Beck, Lady Suzanne Virginia Howard and Lady Josephine Karissa Howard were the belles of The Cotillion of 2325.

Many father's approached their fathers but none of their daughters were ready to marry until 2328 and it was uncertain if any would marry until 2330.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was unsure about what young man was worthy of his daughter as she was the daughter of The Duke of Lancaster and Heiress of the Duke of Lennox Territory.

Lord David William Beck II wasn't sure what young man was worthy of his daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Beck and Lord Richard Edward III was Duke of Wessex Territory and Lady Elizabeth was Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

None of the fathers wanted to lose their daughters and see them get betrothed less alone married.

Grant it Lord Alexander Andrew Howard had made a worthy match, as did Lord Andrew Charles Howard II and Lady Karissa Ann and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Lady Samhain, Lady Elizabeth, Lord Albert Edward, Lord Benjamin Lawrence, Lady Sophia Dorothea, and Lady Caroline Matilda and Lady Anastasia Christina but granddaughters were different.

Lord David William Beck II, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard were all second cousins to each other through the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard.

Present at the cotillion were some of the most prestigious fathers with their sons, but none impressed Lord Richard Edward III, Lord David William Beck II and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard.

All three young ladies attended the cotillions of 2326, 2327, 2328, and 2329, but they missed the cotillion of 2330 when their great-grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell and Lord Andrew Charles Howard died, and in the cotillion of 2331 when Lord Richard William Carey died.

Finally in the cotillion of 2332, all three finally found their husbands, they were Lord John Egerton, Duke of Bridgewater, Lord Francis Russell, Marquess of Tavistock and Lord Charles Spencer, Earl of Sunderland and all three were considered the most handsome young men of their time.

Lady Josephine Karissa Howard marries Lord Francis Russel, Marquess of Tavistock, Lady Eliza Katherine Beck marries Lord John Egerton, Duke of Bridgewater, and Lady Suzanne Virginia Howard married Lord Charles Spencer, Earl of Sunderland Territory in 2335.

Lady Josephine Karissa was already Marchioness of Pembroke Territory in 2330 and she was 25 years old when she married Lord Francis Russel, Marquess of Tavistock.

Lady Josephine Karissa and Lord Francis have three children, Lady Carissa Alexandrina Howard in 2340, Lord Francis II in 2345, and Lady Elizabeth Spencer in 2350.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory passed away in 2350 shortly after the birth of Lady Elizabeth Spencer and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart passed away in 2352 and both are laid to rest in the New Howard -Carey Mausoleum at Beltane Manor next to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

Lady Josephine Karissa Howard governs Pembroke Territory from 2330 until 2390 and she is 80 years old when she dies and she is the longest reigning Marchioness of Pembroke Territory in The United Federation of Planet history and she is succeeded by her granddaughter, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard in 2390.