Lord Anthony Christopher Younger Brother and Sister

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was doubly blessed in the Pagan Year of 2285, when his mother and father both gave him a brother and sister, Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles gave Lord Anthony Christopher a new brother, Lord Albert Edward, Duke...

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was doubly blessed in the Pagan Year of 2285, when his mother and father both gave him a brother and sister, Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles gave Lord Anthony Christopher a new brother, Lord Albert Edward, Duke of Kent Territory in September of 2285, and 90 days later on Lord Andrew Charles Howard's 35th birthday, Lady Theresa blessed Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Anthony with a new baby daughter and sister, Lady Anastasia Christina, Duchess of Northampton Territory.

Lord Albert Edward looked very much like his eldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Anastasia Christina resembled her eldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lord Anthony Christopher, and Lord Albert Edward.

Now if you think the Bridgertons are good looking take a look at the Howard's of Star-Base 12 and know that their ancestors were all more royal than Lord Edmund Bridgerton and his wife, Lady Violet and far more handsome and beautiful than any of his children named alphabetically. Good grief, how creative and original is that, may I ask?"

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was delighted that his mother and Lady Theresa had given him both a new brother and sister, Lord Albert Edward, Duke of Kent Territory and Lady Anastasia Christina, Duchess of Northampton Territory.

The most happy was Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane because she was building up her army in time she would bring down the patriarch that her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard had created in 2165.

Lady Elizabeth was ten years old when both her little brother and sister were born and with her sisters, Lady Samhain, Lady Caroline Matilda, her cousin, Lady Autumn Bridget, Charlotte Victoria Maud, and Lady Suzanne Victoria. They all ran in to greet the new members of the family, Lady Anastasia Christina and it moved Lady Theresa so much that while she was holding Lady Anastasia she told Lady Karissa " I declare Lady Karissa. I have never seen so many happy little girls."

"Oh! Lady Elizabeth. Has plans to enlist all her female relatives to bring down what Lord Patrick William Howard started in 2165." Lady Karissa tells Lady Theresa.

"Lady Elizabeth. Just may do it." Lady Theresa tells Lady Karissa.

"Lady Elizabeth. Is upset with her great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard although he has been dead for many years for disinheriting her great-grandaunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte." Lady Karissa tells Lady Theresa.

"Lady Elizabeth has vowed to get even with him even though he is his grave." Lady Karissa tells Lady Theresa.

Lady Theresa nods and she says "I can understand Lady Elizabeth's point of view. "

"Lord Frederick William died in 2210 and her grandfather was only one year old when his father became Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR has no real recollection of his grandfather but he does harbor a deep resentment towards his own father." Lady Karissa tells Lady Theresa.