Lady Karissa Ann Howard, 2nd Duchess of Norfolk Territory

The First Granddaughter-Lady Karissa Ann Howard

Lady Karissa Ann Howard is the eldest of three children of 

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and her equally handsome husband, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and they are second cousins and share the same terrible great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and his...

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and her equally handsome husband, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and they are second cousins and share the same terrible great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and his two eldest sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and their sons, Lord Andrew Charles Andrew Howard, and Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard were married on June 21, 2295 and 11 months later Lady Elizabeth on her 20th birthday gave birth to their first child and daughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard named for her maternal grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was her grandfather's golden hair heiress and her daughter, Lady Karissa's was her great-grandfather's gold hair-heiress.

There was no one more prouder of his family as Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he had three of the most handsome sons on Star-Base 12 and two of the most beautiful daughters and both were married to either a Duke or an Earl on Star-Base 10.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had arranged all of his children's marriages with the exception of Lord Andrew Charles Howard who became Duke of Norfolk Territory on June 2, 2275.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard married the quite ordinary Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and she was elevated to the title of Marchioness of Pembroke upon giving birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR's golden hair heiress and when Lord Andrew Charles became Duke of Norfolk Territory. She became Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane could outshine Lady Daphne Bridgerton and her husband, the fictitious Duke of Hastings since there was none.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard ancestry dated back to King John of England and his son, Prince Richard of Cornwall and his son, Lord Richard of Cornwall whose daughter, Lady Joan of Cornwall marries Sir John Howard and it is their great-great-great-great-grandson, Lord John Howard who is created the 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk in 1483 by King Richard III of England, the youngest son of Lord Richard, Duke of York and Lady Cecily Neville, The Rose of Raby.

That is only on the paternal side, but through the matrilineal side she is related to King Edward I of England and his second wife, Queen Margaret of France and their son, Prince Thomas of Brotherton and they had a daughter, Lady Margaret who would marry John Segrave, 4th Baron Segrave but she did not care much for him but they had children and their daughter,Elizabeth Segrave, 5th Baroness Segrave suo jure, who would marry John de Mowbray, 4th Baron Mowbray and they would have a son,Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk who marry for his second wife, Lady Elizabeth Fitzalan, and she would give birth to a daughter name Lady Margaret De Mowbray and she would marry Sir Robert Howard who was the great-great-great-grandson of Sir John Howard and Lady Joan of Cornwall and they would give birth to Lord John Howard, 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk.