Lord Alexander Andrew Howard,

Lord Anthony Christopher, Duke of Lancaster and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart had three children, and their eldest son was given the names of both his maternal grandfather, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and his paternal grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard on birth was guaranteed the Dukedom of Lennox through his maternal grandfather, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory after his daughter, Lady Alexandrina Charlene inherited the Dukedom of Lennox Territory.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard was born in 2302 out at Lancaster Manor in Lancaster Territory where his father, who was the eldest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann was Marchioness of Pembroke Territory, but at the time his grandparents had divorced and he was his grandparents second grandson, as their first grandson was Lord Richard Edward Howard IV and their first granddaughter was Lady Karissa Ann, and their father and mother were Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III and their second granddaughter was Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard and her mother was Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord David William Beck II.

This made Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa's second grandson, and Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg first grandchild and grandson.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard inherited his maternal grandmother's beautiful skin color, with her golden brown hair and pleasing manners. He was also the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through the patrilineal line of Lord Frederick William Howard and his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard.

Through his maternal great-grandfather, he was a direct ancestor of King Philip I of Spain and his son, Charles, The Holy Roman Emperor and through his grandfather, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart a male descendant of King Charles II and his youngest son, Lord Charles Lennox, Duke of Lennox and through his maternal great-grandmother, King Alfonso III of Portugal and Madga and their son.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard was the favorite grandchild of Lord Alexander Charles Stuart as he resembled his maternal grandmother, Lady Josephine Isabella and her mother, Lady Carissa De Sousa as well as his own mother, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and his Duchess, Lady Josephine Isabella had two children, Lady Alexandrina Charlene and Lord Robert Alexander Stuart.

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart married her second maternal cousin, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard in 2300 and in 2302, Lady Alexandrina gives birth to Lord Alexander Andrew Howard and has the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard one he inherits The Dukedom of Lennox.

The Dukedom of Lennox will transfer into the Howard family as the eldest son of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard.

Lord Anthony Andrew Howard is joined by a younger brother, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II in 2305 and a younger sister, Lady Josephine Karissa Howard in 2310.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard III will inherit Lancaster Territory from his father and Lady Josephine Karissa Howard will inherit Pembroke Territory from her paternal grandmother, Lady Karissa.

Lord Anthony Andrew Howard grows up to be a very fine young gentleman and in he marries in 2322 he marries Lady Joan Bourbon and in 2325 Lady Joan gives birth to a son, Lord Patrick William Howard III, to be followed by a daughter, Lady Carissa Isabella Howard in 2330, right after her great-grandmother, Lady Karissa passes away and followed by a second son, Lord Alexander Charles Howard in 2335.

The first of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard's children to inherit is Lady Josephine Karissa Howard and at the age of 20 she becomes Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and Lord Andrew Charles inherits the Viscountcy of Fairfax and Dukedom of Westminster Territory from his paternal grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard at the age of 25, year old, but Lord Alexander Andrew Howard doesn't inherit the Dukedom of Lennox from his mother until 2370.

Both Lady Josephine Karissa and Lord Alexander Andrew Howard resemble their maternal grandmother, Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II resembles his paternal grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard,

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard in 2370 is 68 years and his eldest son, Lord Patrick William Howard II born in 2325 is 45 years old and his son, Lord Alexander Charles Howard born 2345 is 25 year old and he is married and has a son, Lord Robert Alexander Howard in 2350 and by the time Lady Alexandrina Charlene dies in 2370, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard only governs Lennox Territory from 2370-2400 and Lord Alexander Andrew Howard great-great-great grandson is born in 2375 Lord James Alexander Howard inherits The Dukedom of Lennox Territory from his -great-great-grandfather as Lord Patrick William Howard III, Lord Alexander Charles Howard and Lord Robert Alexander Howard have all passed away.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard passed away in 2400 and he is succeeded by his great-great-grandfather, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard as Duke of Lennox Territory.