The Favorite Sister Marries

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey makes the announcement that Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II and her are engaged to be married to her father and mother

Naturally, Lady Karissa is delighted to hear that Lady Caroline Matilda is going to marry the son of her best friend, Kevin Thomas Riley.

Lord Richard William Carey is delighted too and he is happy to hear that his daughter is going to marry Kevin Thomas Riley son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II.

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley Senior with Lady Isabella and Lady Karen Elizabeth with Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II walk take their carriage and drive to Beltane Manor where they are greeted by Lady Karissa, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Benjamin Lawrence and naturally, Lord Anthony, Lady Alexandrina and Lord Alexander Andrew have traveled to Beltane Manor and when Lord Anthony sees his favorite sister he walks up to her and he embraces her " So sis. You are going to marry Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II." Lord Anthony asks his favorite sister.

"I am going to marry Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II. " Lady Caroline Matilda tells Lord Anthony."

Lord Anthony smiles, " I am happy for you sis. Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II is a good chap." Lord Anthony tells his sister.

Lady Karissa smiles and she tells Lady Caroline and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II " Both Kevin and I are very delighted that you two are going to be married."

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II asks Lord Anthony to be his best man at their wedding and Lady Alexandrina Charlene is Lady Caroline Matilda age.

Kevin walks up to Lady Karissa and she smiles " So our children are going to marry each other and at last we will be a family." Karissa tells him.

"When did you get divorce Lord Andrew Charles.? " Kevin asks.

"I divorced him just in 2300." Lady Karissa tells Kevin, "Lord Richard William and I have been married for two years now and we married on Lady Caroline and Lord Richard William's birthday on June 17, 2300." Lady Karissa tells Kevin.

How did Lord Andrew Charles take it?" Kevin Thomas Riley asks.

"How could he take it.?" Lady Karissa asks, "He just surrendered and signed the divorce papers."

"Lady Elizabeth was very supportive as was Lord Anthony and Lady Samhain." Lady Karissa tells Kevin, and "The other children are too young to understand."

"For the sake of my children, I will not cut ties with Lord Andrew Charles. We didn have some good memories." Lady Karissa admits " He is the father of my five children."

"Lord Albert Albert is still young as is Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Anastasia Christina." Lady Karissa explains.

"It is not certain how long Lord Charles Andrew Howard III will be alive and I know it." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is 20 years old than Lord Andrew Charles and he is getting up there in age and we have Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann to think of and she is Lord Andrew Charles niece and Lord Charles Andrew IV sister as well as Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Albert Edward, Lady Sophia Charlotte and Lady Caroline and Lord Benjamin Lawrence sister." Lady Karissa tells him.