Mabutho : (He Puts Down His Bread On The Plate And Tells His Boys That) I Sincerely Apologies My Boys... I Know That You Wanted To See Ma... Here... But Currently Ma Is Facing Problems... Huge Problems... That The Only Thing That He Needs From Us... Is Support And Prayers... (He Looks Aside As He Says In Low Voice That) So That He Makes A Good And Well Thought Decision...

Nathi And Prince, Slowly Eat Their Food In A Slow Rush, Which Is Prince But Most Certainly Unlike Nathi, Who Usually Finishes His Food.
Mabutho Quickly Makes A Call To Nganono After Moving Away From The Boys, Telling Him That.

Mabutho : I Need You To Organise A Meeting Tonight... I Want To See All Of My Brothers... Except Your Girlfriends And Ma... We Need Answers And I Personally Believe That It’s Time, And Don’t Forget To Tell Nkosi That He Must Bring The Communication Tool As It Will Be Needed.

Nganono : I May Not Understand, What’s Going On But I Will Do Exactly That... See You Soon... Big Brother...

Mabutho Cuts The Call And Quickly Turns To His Sons, Who Are Drowning In Their Own World Of Pain.
Meanwhile On The Side, Bab’Dlamini Is With Bab’Khanyile In His Living  Room And He Tells Him That.

Bab’Dlamini : I Am Worried My Friend...

Bab’Khanyile : Worried Over What.. Exactly...

Bab’Dlamini : Over The Fact That Hector Could Challenge Me Or My Sons For The Ownership... Or They Could Just Blatantly Hand Over The Control Of The Business To Him... I Mean... I Can’t Lose It... I Know I Push My Limits, But Sometimes Certain Limitations Need Pushing...

Bab’Khanyile : That Tswana Boy Doesn’t Have It... I Mean You Can See That... Through The Way He Speaks And The Way He Talks... Just Some Typical Feminine Young Man... I Mean He Isn’t “Shaka Zulu”, Tall And Dark... And Also Very Scary And Also Dangerous Like Us... The Real Zulu Men...

Immediately Bab’Dlamini And Bab’Khanyile Erupt Into A Huge Laughter, Whilst Dineo Mogale (The Station Commander) Strolls In Without Even Knocking And Tells Them That.

Dineo : I Highly Disagree With What You Are Saying... Not All Zulu Men Are Supposed To Be Scary And Dangerous (She Puts Her Handbag On Her Laps As She Sits Down, Facing The Two Old Gentlemen Opposite Her) Because If They Were Dangerous And Scary... Then We Were Still Going To Be Having Our Land And Resources But Until Then... They Is A Problem...

Bab’Dlamini : (He Looks At Bab’Khanyile , Who In Turns Raises His Shoulders) Last Time, I Checked... I Wasn’t Briefed About Any Potential Meetings Between Us...

Dineo : That’s Because This Is Not A Social Visit... As I Speak To You... The Police In Pretoria Have Already Gathered Strong Evidence Against One Of Your Sons...

Bab’Dlamini  : (He Slowly Puts The Glass Down And Asks Dineo That) What Evidence... I Thought Everything Was Burnt Up In Your Department...

Dineo : You Had Solemnly Prepared To Rob Legacy Investments Bank But You Ended Up Robbing Another Bank, Which Had It’s CCTV Cameras In Place (She Opens Her Bag And Throws The Photo, Right In Front Of Him, Showing Nkosi Remove His Mask, Whilst Holding An AK-47 In His Hand) And That’s Just The Beginning Of The Matter... And To Make Matters Worse, They Have A Witness Of Which I Don’t Know Yet, Who Will Testify To Everything.

Bab’Khanyile Looks At Bab’Dlamini, Who Swallows His Spite As If One With Tonsils.
Hector Is In The Spare Room Surrounded By Orange And Banana Peels, And He Hasn’t Seen Zimele, Since That Day That He Had Locked Himself Inside, Not To Talk About The Countless Missed Calls From MmeMoichela And Some From His “Sons”.

He Slowly Comes Out Of The Room, And Quickly Makes His Way To The Kitchen, As He Tries To Get Some Cold Water That Could Be Of Great Assistance To His Throat That Is Rapidly Going Dry.
He Drinks About Two Glasses Of Water Before Feeling Those Eyes Again, And Turning Around To See Zimele Standing With His Hands In His Pocket, And Asking Him That.