Chapter 5: Introduction

"Aaahh!" God
"Aahhh!" Speech
'Aahhh!' Thought
Aahhh Narrator

🛡️ - The Indestructible Shield
🗿 - Super Rock
♥️ - Vitality of the heart
🌬️ - Sound of the wind
🌊 - Sky Eating Water
🔥 - Fire of Destruction

Note:
To differentiate TCF and TBOAH. I will  put TCF/TBOAH in their name. Ex. TCF Choi Han. Except Cale he don't have any counterpart.
_______.

"Now now!! This isn't the right way to greet each other. Am I right Your Highness?" Keeping his charming smile he make eye contact to his counterpart.

Tboah Alberu knew what his parallel self trying to do. But what surprise him is, how his otherself look to the redhead as if waiting for an order. And just like that his counterpart take action.

'What's their relationship?'

He wants to asked. But instead, he walked to Tboah Choi Han and offer his hand. He help the man to stand up and face the people from another world.

"I sincerely apologize for what happened." He said.

"Your Highness!" Tboah Choi Han wanted to stop Tboah Alberu from apologizing on his stead.

But Tboah Rosalyn hold his shoulder. When he looked at her, the mage shake her head as if saying no.

So he stop and look down. 'I failed the crown prince.' He failed the Crown Prince for letting his emotions take over.

"It's Fine!" The redhead said while waving his hand. While the other hand still holding the fork with a piece of steak on it.

'How rude!' Tboah people thought. Specially the Crown Prince vassals, but they didn't voice it out. They were scared to fly across the room.

While Cale wants to change the topic already to stop Raon's blabbering on his mind.

•Human why the other Choi Han is angry at you? Why he is calling you trash?

•Human! Don't believe the other Choi Han, You're not trash!! You're a weak human but you're not trash!!

•I don't like their Choi Han, Our Choi Han is still the best!!

He sighed.

Tcf Alberu notice this, chuckle. He already have an idea why Cale look weary. The young black dragon might asking questions or trying to comfort Cale.

"Anyway, I just want to remind you all that we are from another world." Tcf Alberu said, eyeing Tboah Choi Han. "We don't know what our counterparts did to anyone of you, but were different. We are here to help!" He continues as he look at every Tboah people.

Then he look at Cale. "We won't tolerate anyone who tried to hurt or belittle our family, specially any ill intent towards Cale!"

Every Tcf people nodded.

Cale looked at Tcf Alberu as if the Emperor grows another head. The latter just smile and pat his shoulder.

"We understand." Tboah Alberu said.

'Are they threatening us?' He thought. But in any way there were the one to be blamed.

Tboah Choi Han walked towards the center and bowed 90 degrees infront of Cale.

"I apologize to my behavior earlier. I promise that it won't happen again." He said.

Cale was surprised in Tboah Choi Han's action. He wave his hand again and said "No need to apologize! I am really a trash afterall."

Then a child voice echoed in the hall.

"Humaaaaan!" A black blob appear, no, a young black dragon suddenly appear in the air.