Chapter 24- actions have consequences

Marinette's POV:

"Marinette?"Tikki asks hesitantly.

I turn to look at her, raising a brow in silent motion.

"Are you okay?"She asks me, her eyes full of confusion.

A little guilt settles within me, as I realise what I just did.But just as I feel it, its gone.Replaced with a much more sinister feeling,a feeling of overwhelming revenge.

She deserved that and so much more

"Feeling exceptionally, Tikki"I smirk, addicted to do more

Tikki quickly goes into the purse, before giving me a few tablets

Its my meds!

"Thank you Tikki"I smile at her heart-warmingly.She always cares so much

As for Lila,that bitch should know what's coming for her

Tikki suddenly gasps, frightened as she looks at me.

"Whats wrong?"

She doesn't answer. Instead, she opts to return to the black purse.

I dry swallow the pills

"Marinette Dupain Cheng!To my office!"Mr Damocles shouts out through the speaker.

From the tone of his voice, I can tell he's pissed.

Oops

I head up, into the principals office, and kick open the door.

BAM!

Heads turn my way, but I take no heed and sit opposite the lame ass principal.

He's shocked, probably not have expecting my behaviour, but I couldn't give a crap.

After a few moments, he shakes it off, and presents his glare towards me.

Is that really the best he can do?

I stifle my laughter as best as I can, his eyebrows are furrowed, and he really does look like an owl.

"Stop laughing Marinette, and tell me why you punched Lila here"He says irritably.

Oh the bitch is here?

I turn my head, and sure enough she's pathetically sitting there, and icepack on her nose, and sobbing crocodile tears.

"Its not like you'll believe me anyway. Wheres your proof?"I retaliate coldly.

"uh..we..uh...I...Oh!Yes! We have security footage!"He splutters indignantly.

I smirk lowly

let the fun begin

"Alright mr Damocles, could you get the security up and show it to me?"I ask clearly.

He begins to type on his computer.And I can tell he's struggling.

Funny thing is, the camera faces the whole other direction.The only thing it'd be able to see is people walking in and out of the classroom.

"Do you need help Mr Damocles?I happen to know a lot about security footages"I offer

"Alright Marinette"He says as he gets up his seat.

I get up from where I am seated, and head over to his desk.

Once there, I pull up the footage in the locker room, 2 weeks back.

Theres thing there-the footage was deleted.

Good thing is that I know just how to get it back.

Unlike Lila, since I'm Ladybug and have to deal with criminals, this is nothing to what I have dealt with.

I go on the deleted files, which luckily not many know about.

Sure enough, theres Lila placing that necklace into my locker.

I open another tab, and pull out another footage, of an hour before the test results, where we had break time. Sure enough, Lila enters the class and leaves with the answer sheet.

Gotcha

So the Principal cant delete the footage, I quickly get my phone out and take videos, as he is turned away inspecting god knows what.

I exchange a glance with her, as she looks satisfied;I smirk In response.

"Oh Mr Damocles, look what I found!"I say sweetly

I get up and show him what I found.

"Isn't this from the week I was expelled?"

"Well it appears so."He holds a grim expression, whilst I can sense the shock in Lila's eyes.

"I apologise for the inconvenience Marinette"

"Is that it?"I ask, my voice transitioning to a murderous tone.

"I was humiliated  infront of my classmates, accused of something I didn't do.I was nearly ackumatised. And thats all you have To say? The school board is definitely going to be hearing about this." 

"No they wont, Because this footage will be deleted, so you will have no proof"He states nonchalantly.

Lila smirks opposite me,before continuing her act.

"As for you miss Rossi, I'm incredibly disappointed, and shall have to call your mother"

"W-What?No mr Damocles,I promise that wasn't me!,Marinette was ackumatised and cast a vision so it looked like it was me!"She cried out.

He cast a weary glance my way,"Marinette, you are expelled from the school, permanently"

My brows raised, as I found it hard not to fall into laughter.

"Okay"I shrugged, 

I have a advantage they dont know about

That was the final straw for me, I will not deal with Mr Damocles or Miss Bustier again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

screams were shouted at the distance 

Looks like hawkmoth out to play