Chapter 9-Adriens blind

Chat noirs POV:

I had just finished taking the kids home,as I was patrolling the city.

Boredom washed over me,as I contemplated on what to do

Should I get Ice cream?Nah cant be bothered.

Do I wanna go shopping?Ummm no.

Want to go home?Definetely NOT.

Ooooh..how about a getting a box of macaroons?I dont feel like it.

On the thinking of macaroons.....I thought about the bakery owned by The dupain-chengs,and was curious as to what my friend marinette was doing.

So you wanna go visit marinette?

Okay brain Thank you for FINALLY getting a good suggestion.

And with that thought,I was off to visit my princess.

I arrived in less than a 5 minutes,as I had already been close to her home,and with my baton I had been even faster.

I crept onto her balcony,as I knocked on her trapdoor.

I heard some noises muffle down and shuffling.

Then silence.

no answer.

Funny though,she probably wasnt bothered to open it for me.

I considered my options on what to do.

Either I go inside and check on her

Or...

I could go home and leave her here.

I chose the First option.

And with that,Lady and gents,I crawled my way in through her trapdoor.

Hmmm...

Why is this unlocked?Princess should know better to leave the hatch open,would want to attract any strays.

I chuckled quietly.

I jumped on her bed,waiting for her voice to scold me.

The room remained quiet,no noise able to change its unchanging atmosphere.

I had become much more curious.

'princess?'I asked,awaiting an answer.

I looked at my surroundings,and saw that her phone was still on the bed,a couple inches near me,and my concern grew.

Who would leave their phone and go out?

I got off her bed,making sure to be quiet, as I had a suspicion her parents were asleep.

Wouldn't want them to find the superhero Chat noir in her room at....i looked at her clock.....11pm

I had come to find that the shoes she normally wore was a couple feet away from her wardrobe, and her coat was left on her coat hanger.

I searched, trying to find her.

After observing the room of any places she could be, I turned towards the door leading to the bathroom.

I could see that light had emitted beneath the door, and tiptoed towards it.

I once again, softly knocked, as the patters of the sound radiated across the room.

'Mari?'

My question was met with silence, so I opened the door.

The door opened,surprisingly unlocked,as I went inside, turning my back to delicately close it.