3 Anirudh's pain, desparation and obsession

Start from the beginning

He took one stick which is in near by bushes and started beating Dhananjay thick and thin for abusing Bondita.

Someone had passed the news to Dhananjay wife Komali and Banerjee two wives and they came running to save their husbands from Anirudh's wrath. The three women fell on his feet and begged for his mercy.

Some other ladies came and taunted him that it is his mistake to shout on his wife infront of everyone and giving scope to we people to speak about them.

Another elder man commented that you only gave chance to these nikamma (jobless) guys to speak about their personal life.

Anirudh started shouting on them that if they find any problem in any family then will they start taking advantage of that house women, don't they have ethics.

Binoy couldn't see his son creating commotion like that, already they are taken to police station and their prestige got stained and on top of that this hustle bustle in centre of village, he and Trilochan couldn't take anymore and forcedly dragged Anirudh and made him sit in car.

Trilochan asked Bihari silently to make everyone keep quiet by using his name, else they have to face his wrath. After this no one should gossip about their family else they will be faced dire consequences. Bihari nodded and taken them all aside.

When they reached home, Anirudh is getting more shattered, trembling inside as he don't want to step into the haveli . He stepped into haveli smothering by Bondita's memories . Every wall, every brick is reminding him Bondita, her smiles, she calling him Patibabu, her anklet sounds, her arguments.

Some village elders are already waiting for Trilochan and Binoy and when both twin brothers stepped in those villagers started taunting them that because of their Manorama bahu and her mission not only Viceroy bungalow but the explosion had spread to their farm lands. It had spoiled their crops. Their nephew, sons of nearly 3-4 guys who attended the party to give bribes to viceroy general had got injured and are in critical condition.

Trilochan told that he will pay compensation to them and sent them all away.

Anirudh sat on knees lifeless in study room recollecting everything. Trilochan and Binoy with everyone came into study room and Trilochan asked him seriously: he know na that Manorama is a married woman and krantikari before marriage.

Anirudh is silent and Trilochan shouted on him to tell the truth. Anirudh also replied in his fierce tone: haa kaka, I know Manorama is a married woman and krantikari. In fact We didn't get marry at all.

Everyone looked at him with wide eyes. Anirudh continued...

It's a mutual agreement between me and Manorama, Joy deep .

Their intention is to go to viceroy bungalow to meet him through this family and fulfill their mission whereas my intention is to.,

He couldn't tell because of tears forming in throat thinking of Bondita and kept silent. Sampoorna grasped and asked: your intention is to make Bondita come out of doing wife duties to you and stop her from becoming an idealistic wife. Am I right?

Anirudh kept silent. Sampoorna tried to tell that I should have guessed it and Trilochan signed her to stop.

Trilochan: How many times should I tell you? Don't do any things in haste. But you are always crazy.

Do you know how we got saved in last second..else we could have been in jail now.

Binoy shouted on Anirudh that don't you know that enemity with Britishers is a dangerous thing, we would have lost everything and be kept in jail.