Chapter 34: The Depth of My Feelings

READ ME: this is a fanfic only, my all imagination after battle between Major and Minor Family. English is not my first language so please, spare me everyone. I am trying my best. <3 THANK YOU FOR ALL COMMENTS, THEY ARE HELPING ME WRITE THIS, YOU ALL ARE THE BEST! :)

📢 If you read my ffs and think "well, this was good, let me buy her coffee or donut or just something small and  sweet then now you can but DO NOT feel force to support me like this! I will still add chapters normally! If you wish to support me:

https://ko-fi.com/writemeyuna

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! LUV YOU ALL, PLEASE IF YOU CAN, GO TO TWITTER AND HELP US TREND HASHTAG FOR BIU! 

#บะบิวไปเซ็นทรัลมิดไนท์เซล

NEXT CHAPTER THIS WEEKEND, MIX OF SEX AND TORTURE SOOOO PREPARE!

VEGAS:

Three days have passed since the events that ended with the capture of the two conspirators. They both rotted now in the basement of the minor family house as the rest healed their wounds and tried to slowly figure out what really happened that day. Sitting by the bed where Macau was lying, whose health was no longer at risk, I looked around until my eyes finally laid down on the woman who was standing by the window.

- Let's start from the beginning - Alcazio asked with a tired voice.

His words came to us from behind, where he stood leaning against the wall, pale and miserable. Ever since we got home and Macau was taken for surgery and placed in a special room in hospital, until the doctor decided that observation was not necessary, Caz hasn't left the room even once. He had been guarding my brother for three days, not sleeping by himself for even a moment, and it was reflected on his face. His sad eyes, sunken cheeks and slow movements did not add to his charm, but no one was able to convince him to lie down, not even Macau.

- Just start from the beginning, Chanthira – murmured Pete, while cutting some fruits for Macau. - So that we finally understand what really happened.

- Two weeks ago I received a strange phone call - said the woman, whose body has been turned to the window, leaning against the glass. - One of my clients invited me to a meeting and insisted on immediate contact. I agreed, because the last few months have not been easy for my group, and he was one of the bigger contractors - she added calmly, and the five of us looked at her straight, stiff back. - I invited him to my home, where I still had most of the papers, because although we have a separate office, in such cases I was prepared to receive someone by myself. However, instead of Mr. Carnavas, Mikolaj appeared before my eyes - her voice trembled slightly as she said his name. - He was accompanied by an Italian, Francesco or Lorenzo, I do not remember. I had a little more problems on my mind at the time than listening to some insignificant son of a D category mafia boss.

- Of course Mikolaj decided to take advantage of the woman, what a scum- Alcazio growled , and although he had a weak voice from fatigue, you could feel the anger in him.

- Well, that's my luck - Chanthira laughed sadly, massaging her forearm. - He threatened me with death, then he showed me what would happen if I betrayed him, and left his employee with me to watch over everything - she said, while pulling off the cream sweater she was wearing, showing her slender, mutilated hands.

Deep cuts went along their entire length, but the mna who hurt her avoided dangerous places, such as the wrist or the bend of the elbow. It was easy to predict how much pain Mikolaj had brought upon her, which she still had to feel until this day.

- I didn't want to involve you in this - Alcazio whispered, and Macau looked at him sadly.

- It's not your fault, Caz!