"I miss you too," I say, holding my torso below the camera's view. "How's tour going?"

Andy begins a few anecdotes from tour, such as Jinxx's birthday and how the day after the album was released everyone knew the lyrics and how his interview with Bryan Stars, which was funny as hell, was so fun to make. His tone is always light-hearted and he's always smiling or laughing, and I always smile at his smile because of how perfect it is. After a while, he asks, "How's not touring going?"

I laugh and cross my legs. "Well, I saw Attila yesterday, and that was pretty fucking rad. Uh, tomorrow we're shooting the video for 'Otherside' so that'll be cool. Still haven't been able to sleep well."

"Mm, me neither," he says. "I have to hold a pillow sometimes."

"Me too," I say quietly, understanding exactly what he means. With his few remaining shirts, I've been putting them over his pillow and using that as I'd use his chest.

"Only another month, honey," he says, taking another drag. "And I get to see you right in the middle, so it's actually only about two and a half weeks. Then I get to see you and hold you and kiss you." He stops short at what usually follows, but I see in his eyes that he refrained himself from saying that. With slight hesitance, he murmurs, "And fuck you."

Although I knew it was coming, his words send a pulse of electricity straight through my body and all the way down to my legs. I swallow hard, glancing away from the screen and say, "Yeah, I kinda' miss that."

"Why are you acting so shy today, hmm?" he asks, his voice getting slightly more gravelly.

"Shy?" I ask. "This is the first time you've even mentioned something like this today."

"Whenever I take a drag you look away," he says, pulling the cigarette back to his mouth.

I force myself to look. "I didn't just now," I say, although watching the toxic wisps of gray escape his mouth makes me long for a cigarette and for his lips.

"Baby Doll," he coos. "I saw you staring at my chest. Your eyes flicker back to it every once in a while."

I swallow hard. "And? I mean you're shirtless. I like seeing you shirtless."

"I like seeing you shirtless too," he says slowly, his eyes quickly glancing down and back up to my eyes. He clears his throat.

To get back at him for exploiting my nervousness, I lean down on my crossed leg, exposing a little more cleavage. He visibly swallows and tries to keep his eyes with mine. "I bet you do," I say.

"Don't tease me like this, Baby Doll," he whines. He reaches over and puts out his cigarette, blowing the last puff of smoke out as he does. I bite my lip. He notices as he looks back and says, "It's weird how seeing me smoke turns you on."

"Well, not everyone does it quite like you do," I say. "And everything about you turns me on. You just turn me on."

"Mm, good," he murmurs, resting his chin against his bent arms. He looks so cute like that- so young and carefree. He shakes out his hair again as I get ready for a screen shot, and when he looks back at his phone I do. He apparently hears the click and asks, "What was that?"

"Nothing," I say, smiling playfully. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You took a snap shot of me, didn't you?" He groans. "You suck."

"You love it when I do," I remind him, my playful smile still stretched on my face.

He raises a brow as he laughs, which is so cute. "Let's stop talking about sex," he says. "You have no idea how much I want to fuck you."