Ch 11: Awkward Night

Start from the beginning

Momo: "And it just got better. Close the door handsome."

Izuku stepped into the room as he closed the door as Momo asked and she looked at him with hearts in her eyes.

Momo: "Come to me baby. And don't worry, it's a safe day and I'll take birth control before we start."

Izuku: "Hoo boy."

Back with the others

Nora: "Uhhhhhhh, he and Momo are spending quality time together."

Eri: "Really? I wanna to too."

Everyone: "Nonononononono!"

Eri: "Why not?"

Suddenly, Sam walked into the room, having been woken up and her hair definitely looked like it.

Alucard: "Yikes, you've had better hair days Sam."

Sam: "Can it Alucard. Anyway, why are you guys screaming?"

Nora: "Well, the thing is Sam. . ."

Suddenly, in addition to hearing Asuna's moans, they now started hearing Momo's moans as well.

Jake: "My man, he did it."

Eri: "Why is Mama screaming?"

Nora: "Uhhhhhhh. ."

Clover: "Uh, because she's really happy being with your daddy. Right Nora?"

Nora: "Right, yeah. Anyway Snowball, you should get to sleep. Surely Izuku and Momo won't want you to be cranky in the morning. And you can sleep in my room since I think they might be up for a while."

Eri: "Ok Auntie Nora."

Eri went to Nora's room while Alucard was standing near the door to Izuku and Momo's room as he looked horrified.

Sam: "You ok Alucard?"

Alucard: "I can't look at icicles the same way ever again."

Sam: "What? Why?"

Delsin: "Alucard, the hell does icicles have to do with them getting it on?"

Delsin noticed that there was a slight crack in the door as he looked through it as he was also distributed with what he saw.

Delsin: "Jesus Christ, what the hell?!"

Alucard: "Yep."

Sam: "Do we want to know what you two just saw?"

Alucard: "I've heard of kinky shit but that's ridiculous."

Delsin: "That's probably what people who are attracted to Jack Frost or Elsa imagined happening to them and then some!"

Sam & Clover: "Oh my god, OH MY GOD!"

Jake & Nora: "Oh, gross."

Delsin: "How does that not freak you out?!"