Ch 12: Passing On OFA & Triple Date

Izuku was at Star Labs, while in the middle of training Melissa Shield to hand down OFA to her ever since he moved back to America since he believed she actually deserves the quirk compared to Mirio since she was quirkless like All Might used to be, and is currently now.

Honestly, Izuku was insulted that All Might gave Miro OFA instead of Melissa since he was like family to Melissa and while he didn't have a special connection to Mirio outside of being the hero Nighteye worked for.

Had All Might given Melissa OFA, he wouldn't have been mad. Hell, he'd be glad but no, All Might had to not fully use his brain.

And Izuku was pleasantly surprised to learn that Melissa has worked out alot over the years so she'd be able to handle it if Izuku gave it to her by now but he wanted to make sure her wouldn't have the same problems he did.

For Melissa's training, it involved routines that both Green Arrow and Batman used for their physical training that Jake, Sam and Mia pitched in their help with.

After a week of intense training, Izuku handed down OFA to Melissa as he pulled out a piece of his hair and told Melissa she had to eat it to get OFA to which she thought he was joking but realized he was being serious as she eat the hair as OFA as transferred to her.

For the past 2 weeks, Melissa trained to use OFA as Izuku gave her all his notes from when he used OFA to hopes to help her get a grip on using the quirk and since Melissa actually knew about the drawbacks with OFA, she was able to adapt to using it as Izuku was impressive with her progress.

Izuku: "Not bad Melissa, even with my notes you adapted faster than I thought you would."

Melissa: "Well I've always been a quick study, and I've been watching you after the whole I-Island fiasco."

Izuku: "Yeah, cuz that doesn't sound creepy."

Melissa: "I meant on t.v and the internet."

Izuku: "Still doesn't make it sound less creepy."

Melissa: "Fair enough. I also took time to whip up how I like my suit to look."

Melissa showed Izuku a rough outline of her suit as he looked it over and was impressed with it.

Izuku: "Nice, Cisco should be able to whip that up in no time."

Melissa smiled as she walked off as Izuku felt his phone ring as he saw he had a text from Jake.

J: 'You busy right now man?'

I: 'No, why?'

J: 'Me and Sam are going to be in Central City for a while so I wanted to know if you and Momo would be in the mood for a triple date between you two, me and Sam and Kirito and Asuna.'

I: 'Sounds like fun, I'm in.'

J: 'Sweet.'

Jake told Izuku where'd they be as Izuku went to find Momo as she was with Caitlin while learning how far she can really go with her powers as Izuku asked if she would like go on that triple date and she immediately said yes as Izuku picked her up and ran out of the building as Caitlin just shook her head and laughed.

Then she saw Barry and Cisco running around like idiots as they stopped dead in their tracks as Eri caught up with them and tagged Barry.

Caitlin: "What are you three doing?"

Barry: "Eri asked if we wanted to play tag."