Ch 9: Empire City

After getting their stuff ready, Izuku and the others arrived at Delsin's home in Empire City thanks to a portal from Cisco as Delsin opened the door and let the others on as they saw Jake, Sam and Alucard were already there.

(Quick note, Kirito and Asuna live in Central City and Alucard lives in Gotham)

Delsin: "Alright, make yourselves at home."

They all settled in and all sat them down as Delsin went to grab some food and drinks as Izuku and Momo sat down beside Jake and Sam.

Izuku: "Nice place you have Delsin."

Delsin: "Thanks. May not be much but it's home."

Delsin came back with food and drinks and handed them to everyone as Kyoka found some loose sketchbooks belonging to Delsin as she flipped through some of them.

Kyoka: "Wow, these look good. You did these Delsin?"

Delsin: "Yeah, art has been a hobby of mine since I was little."

Izuku: "Eri's been drawing a lot recently. You could help her with that if you want too Delsin."

Delsin: "Really?"

Izuku: "Yeah. Eri would love to have an excuse to spend time with her new aunts and uncles."

Kirito: "Speaking of the little snowball, I'm honestly surprised that Eri turned out well after what's she been through with Overhaul and how awful your exes were."

Izuku: "Well, we did have to work to get Eri to overcome her fear of Overhaul, they didn't magically disappear after we rescued her. And as for my exes, they barely raised Eri. It was all me and these guys."

Momo: "Which ultimately was for the better. I don't want to imagine Explosive Bitch and Alien Bitch corrupting our little snowball."

Ochaco: "I don't even want to imagine Eri being influenced by Bakuwhore."

Kirishima: "Haha, nice one."

Sam: "Quick question Izuku, why didn't you break up with them given how bad they sound?"

Izuku: "Because I was scared of what they would do to Momo or to any of my friends or even worse, what they would do to Eri."

Ochaco: "Bakugo especially. Her attitude was really, really bad. Possibly even worse than Endeavor or Nighteye."

Kyoka: "Which is saying a lot by the way."

Kirishima: "I'm like 90% sure that she got some enjoyment out of beating you to a pulp during the Sports Festival."

Izuku: "Given how controlling they were over me, I'm honestly surprised they didn't resort to physically abusing me."

Sam: "So you'd be screwed regardless of what you did."

Izuku: "Pretty much."

Asuna: "I'm surprised you didn't consider killing them Momo. I would have if Kirito was in that situation."

Momo: 'So I'm not alone in thinking that.'

Nora: "I feel like nobody would miss them if they died."

Izuku: "I definitely wouldn't."

Kirito: "Imagine if me and Asuna ever have a kid."

Alucard: "I pity the poor soul who tries to date their kid."

Delsin: "Especially from Asuna."

Asuna: "Hey, I'm not that bad."

Everyone looked at each other before bursting out into laughter.