𝔼𝕊ℂ𝔸ℙ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕎𝕆𝕆𝔻𝔹𝕌ℝ𝕐

"ON THREE

"ON THREE. STAY TIGHT," Rick states from besides Faye, preparing to open the door to attack their enemies. Faye holds onto Oscar, taking deep breaths as she prepares herself to ignore her pain and get out of Woodberry. "One, two, three."

Rick pulls open the door, moving to the side as Daryl holds out two gas bombs. He rolls one of them across the concrete, the bomb instantly releasing the gas that it holds inside of it. He throws the second one out, listening as the people of woodbary point out the gas that fills the air.

"Let's go!" Rick ushers, raising his gun as he slowly steps out. Rick and Daryl lead the way for the others that are supporting one another. Faye sinks her teeth into her bottom lip as she limps forward.

"There they are!" One of the guards announce, pointing over to the small group who all quickly raise their weapons. Before any of them can even think, gunfire goes off all around them.

Faye watches as a bullet lands just a few steps away from her and Oscars feet, causing them both to dodge to the side and take cover, splitting up from the group.

"Did you get hit?" Oscar questions, holding his rifle tight in his grip as he watches the brunette who winces from the pain in her leg.

"She shakes her head. "No. I'm good," She assures him, cocking the shotgun she's holding close to her body as more gunfire goes off around them. "We need to get to the others, Did you see where they went?"

Oscar peers over the car that the duo is using for cover, immediately ducking back down when someone shoots at him, barely missing his head. "Holy shit," He whispers to himself, breathing heavily at how close to death he just was. "Okay, I'll cover you whilst you look for them."

Faye nods, agreeing with his plan. They both take deep breaths before peering over the car once again, Oscar shoots into the gas, whilst Faye scans the area. Her eyes narrow as she spots some familiar figures that are running further and further away from them. "Over there," She points, making Oscar squint his eyes as he tracks where her finger is pointing.

"Okay, come on. Lets go," Oscar nods, quickly examining the area to make sure it's clear. All the guards seem to be distracted by the others, Oscar helps Faye up onto her feet before they start to sprint towards the group.

As they grow closer and closer, Faye starts to see the group much more clearer. Rick, Daryl and Maggie stare right at them, their guns raised as they shoot anyone who tries to shoot at their two friends.

Maggie runs forward as she yells for Rick and Daryl to cover her as she retrieves the pair that fell behind. Oscar releases Faye's arm as Maggie wraps her arms around her waist, pulling her back with her as Faye clutches her thigh, grunting every time she moves.