𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔹𝔸ℝℕ

T-Dog, sends Faye a thankful nod as she scrapes some scrambled egg into his dish before moving over to Carl and doing the same

T-Dog, sends Faye a thankful nod as she scrapes some scrambled egg into his dish before moving over to Carl and doing the same. Carl, sends her a big grin earning a chuckle from the brunette.

The camp sits in silence as they all eat breakfast the only thing heard is Andrea sharpening her knife, Faye moves over to her mom who takes the pan of eggs and hands Faye her dish of food so she can eat.

"Um, guys" Glenn, stands up nervously. Faye, looks over at her best friend as she takes a seat next to Daryl getting ready to eat her food. "So..." He, trials off fiddling with his hat whilst looking between everyone and the Greens house."The barn is full of walkers" He, finally manages to blurt out. Everyone, stops what they are doing looking at Glenn in shock.

The group stand outside the barn, watching as Shane walks up to the doors and looks through one of the cracks in the wood. After, getting a good look he storms back over to them his jaw clenched.

"You can't tell me you're all right with this" Shane, spits pacing up and down in front of Rick who stands with his hands on his hips.

"No, I'm not, but we're guests here. This isn't our land" Rick, speaks calmly trying to keep Shane under control.

"Oh, God. This is our lives, man!" Shane, snaps pointing towards the barn.

"Lower your voice" Glenn, whispers looking over his shoulder at the Green's house to make sure none of them hear Shane.

"We can't just sweep this under the rug" Andrea, speaks up agreeing with Shane.

"It ain't right. Not remotely" Shane, breaths out scratching the back of his neck stressfully. "We either got to go in there, we've got to make things right, or we've just got to go. Now we have been talking about Fort Benning for a long time" Shane, looks at Rick who shakes his head.

"We can't go" Rick, sends Shane a warning look.

"Why, Rick? Why?" Shane, seethes.

"Because my daughter is still out there" Carol, speaks up holding her necklace nervously earning a scoff from Shane.

"Okay. Okay. Okay, I think it's time that we all start to just consider the other possibility..." Before Shane could continue Rick cuts him off.

"Shane, we're not leaving Sophia behind" Rick, whispers his face full of desperation for his best friend to stop this and just calm down.

"I'm close to finding this girl" Daryl, steps forward catching Shane's attention. "I just found her damn doll two days ago" Daryl, shouts out swinging his arms around angrily. Faye, watches as Shane lets out a loud chuckle.

"You found her doll, Daryl. That's what you did. You found a doll" Shane, spits. Faye, looks at the man her face full of disbelief.

"You don't know what the hell your talking about!" Daryl, snaps walking towards Shane but Rick holds his arm out to stop him going any further.