Chapter 44: Perfect

"I didn't think buying an ice cream takes so much time!" Jimin shouts as he watches the ravenette marching towards him with two cones in his hands.

"Yeah you're right! I didn't just buy you ice cream though!" Jungkook shouts back with a cheeky smile. "I booked us a hotel room."

Oh.

"A single room?"

"Yes!"

"Are you planning to do something with me tonight?"

Well now that he puts it like that.

Jungkook's childish smile fades, replaced with a smug pull on his lips.

"I do wanna do things to you tonight as a matter of fact."

Jimin's cheeks flush, eyes finally focusing on the cone that the taller carefully hands over.

"Caramel, chocolate and strawberry scoops." He frowns as he looks at Jungkook. "How did you know these are my favorites?"

"Magicians don't reveal their secrets. I just know." The raven-haired male winks.

Cause it's better if Jimin doesn't know.

hey taehyung.

dUDE.

ANSWER ME ASAP ITS AN EMERGENCY.

ITS ABOUT JIMIN.

ok fuck what happened.

WHOS ASS DO I BEAT. WHO HURT HIM.

is he okayyyy?

what flavor ice cream does he like?

wot.

o_o

are u being fr? 

ITS AN EMERGENCY QUICK.

i can't believe this.

 what are you both upto?

anygays.

choco chips, cookie dough, chocolate, creams, and caramel ice creams.

thanks bro!

"I think it's better if I don't question your weird tactics." Jimin smiles, reading the embarrasment in Jungkook's eyes.

They unanimously walk forward, reaching the sand from where Jimin carelessly kicks off his shoes, Jungkook follows the action, and then he soaks his bare-feet in the afternoon warmth of the sun. 

"Fuck I missed the sea." He breathes out, curling his toes into the sand, Jungkook accompanying him beside as they walk even forward. Taking an innocent lick of their ice-creams.

"It's too hot though." The ravenette complains blatantly.

"You could always go shirtless." Jimin suggests slyly.

"You're right."

Well suprisingly for the silvery boy, he did not actually expect Jungkook to easily pull of his shirt carefully off his body with his free hand.

"How did you manage to not ruin your ice-cream." He says, trying to play cool, making it less prevalent that he was ogling Jungkook's chest.

God sculpted really, every crevice of him. Muscles bulging at the slightest movement.