"There ya are." I stopped in my tracks looking behind me seeing Horror walking up to me with his hands in his pockets. "I've been lookin for ya." He stated as he stopped in front of me.

I looked at him confused, "You have?" I questioned, turning my body to face him. Horror nodded as he gestured for me to follow him. He didn't say anything till we reached Error in another room that looked as if it once was a meeting place for knights or nobles. Beside him was a glitching portal, I looked over at Horror confused as to why he brought me here.

"I figured you want to see her again after so long." Horror stated with a soft smile. I looked at him confused, unsure of what he was talking about. Before everything started coming together, my eyes widened in excitement as I sprinted through the portal, landing in a familiar living room.

It was the same green coulch, the same red carpet, the same TV, and the same beige colored walls. "Aliza!" I called out as Horror followed through the portal before it closed. "Aliza!" I call out again, looking up towards the banister hearing a door swing open. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes at the sight of my little sister rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"What is it?" She questioned in a tired tone, yawning lightly before her eyes snapped open looking down at me in surprise. "(Y/N)!?" Aliza called out in shock before she ran down the stairs, running right into my outstretched arms. "You're here! You're really here!" She exclaimed as tears flowed freely down her cheeks. She then pulled away sniffling lightly as she wiped her tears off her cheeks, she then giggled lightly as Jack lifted his own head, his tongue flicking in and out. "I missed you too Jack." Aliza stated as she stroked the top of the cobra's head.    

"How have you been Aliza? Nothing has tried to kill you since I have been gone, I hope." I spoke in a joking manner as Horror walked away, most likely to find Papyrus.

Aliza shook her head, as the smile stayed on her face, "I've been staying inside the house and Papyrus has been protecting me as well." She stated as she looked up at me with a closed eye smile. I smile softly in return, happy to see the smile return to her face. However I noticed a few new scars on her skin, my brows furrowing in confusion. An idea then comes to mind, "Hey Horror, Aliza and I are going out for a walk!" I call out to him.

Horror looked over the banister, "Alright kid, just call me if you run into trouble." He spoke as I nodded, grabbing Aliza's hand and taking her outside. The cold air hit my face like a freight train, sending shivers down my spine. I definitely don't miss this cold weather. I glanced behind me every now and then, making sure we were out of ear shot before stopping.

"What is it?" Aliza questioned, noticing my change in demeanor as I looked back at the house making sure Sans or Papyrus weren't coming out any time soon.

"There is something I have to tell you and I can't let them hear." I tell her as I let go of her hand. Aliza looked up at me expectantly, waiting for me to continue. "I have magic." I bluntly say, causing Aliza to look up at me with a mixture of confusion and shock. I then closed my eyes as I held out the palm of my hand, my eye beginning to glow a teal color once I opened it and watched a black and teal dagger formed in my hand, the same one I used to fight against Error. 

Glitch floated behind me, "There is Aliza. I was beginning to wonder whether she was alive or not." He spoke with a smile as he looked at her up and down.

I then let the dagger disappear, but the glow in my eye remained to allow Glitch to stick around. "You had this ... the whole time?" Aliza questioned, looking at my now empty hand back up to me.

I shook my head, "No. It just ... happened." I say with a shrug, hearing Glitch chuckle at my choice of words. I then noticed she didn't seem too alarmed or even ... freaked out like I expected she would be, "You don't seem ... frightened." I stated, raising a brow.

Aliza shuffled her feet as her eyes cast down to the ground, "I um ... have to tell you something too." Glitch stopped his chuckling as he looked over at her in surprise and confusion, I mimicked his look. "You can't see it but, I have this like button where I can reset. So if I die I reset, sometimes when I even reach the end. I'm honestly surprised you showed up as well, which is honestly what I wanted because you just ... disappeared when we both jumped the first time." She explained as her fingers grazed the jagged marks on her neck.

"I thought only humans with pure determination can reset the timeline?" I questioned, curiosity getting the better of me despite the need to lecture her for not telling me sooner along with resetting the whole timeline knowing what that could lead to.

Aliza shrugged, "I guess fear counts as well. You become determined to live or something." I nodded in understanding as I slipped my hands in my pockets. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner! I thought you wouldn't understand or think I was making it up!" She quickly spoke before I could get a word out.

I smiled, ruffling her hair, "I understand little sister. But can you answer me something?" I asked, as she hummed in response for me to continue.

"Did you ever do a genocide run?" I watched the smile on her lips fade into a frown as her eyes casted to the ground. I waited for a few moments before saying, "Aliza ... why?" I questioned, looking down at my sister in horror.

"I-I  ... I got curious and tired of running for my life while staying merciful. I then grew angry believing one of the monsters killed you and took you as food." Aliza spoke as her hands became fists. "I couldn't find you anywhere even after I escaped the underground and freed the monsters. So I started killing, trying to find information about you on each route before eventually I just ... gave up. I planned to be peaceful on the next route and when I woke up you were there." She defended herself, everything she was saying sounded reasonable. I would go on a killing spree if I believed I lost her.

I pulled her into a hug, "It's alright, as long as you don't ever do it again it doesn't matter what you did before."

"I promise, I'll never do it again." Aliza spoke, sincerity in her voice. No wonder Horror was trying to kill her, he was unsure whether she was pacifist or genocidal. "Now let's go back." I stated. "You are apologizing to Sans." I told her, my eye returning to normal.

Horror POV

My eye sockets turned pitch black, my grin formed into a frown as the image of the dagger appearing in her hand flashed through my mind over and over again. Does she have magic? Who else knows? Does Nightmare know? Probably not or he wouldn't have tried to kill her in the first place but instead exploit her.

Error ... that would definitely explain a lot considering he's been "teaching her how to fight" meaning he has been training her. "Why didn't she tell me?" I questioned myself, my foot beginning to tap against the ground. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard footsteps, I looked around the tree seeing them walking back to the house. "I'll question her about it later." I told myself before teleporting back into the house, plopping myself on the couch acting as if I've been there the entire time.

The door opened revealing the two sisters as they walked in the door, (Y/N) shutting it behind her as she shivered before sitting down next to me as Aliza ran into the kitchen to talk to Papyrus. "It's freezing."

"Yeah it is."

Hello everyone so sorry forgot to add this but I am currently out of ideas. I want to make some moments for the guys especially Nightmare but I don't any ideas.

So if you guys have some just put them here.

Till next time readers!