The tormenting

He placed her gently on the bed, and the red satin sheet greeted her naked body with its softness. He watched as her toes curled and grabbed onto the sheets, as his fingers slowly slid down her thighs.

'Do I get to take charge?' She asked, running her own fingers down between her legs and touching herself with love.

He looked at her, at her hand between her legs that was trying to play with what was his, and smiled. He blew her a kiss, took out two pieces of black silky clothes from the drawer near the bed, and walked towards her.

'No, you don't get to take charge.' He leaned in, brushed his fingers over her thighs, waist, nipples, and neck; and proceeded to hold together her soft palms.

'Submit.' He said again in his voice that made her crave his presence more between her legs, and watched as her palms relaxe. He wrapped the silk slowly around her palms, kissed her fingers, and looked into her thirsty eyes as he brought her palms over her head and tied them to the bed.

Her eyes were next. She closed her eyes as his fingers brushed her cheeks and blinded her eyes in the softness of the silk.

She was now blind to all that he would do, except for what her senses would now on tell her.

'Be ready.' He bit her earlobe and pinched her nipple.
'Light, I hope you remember our safe word.' He, the poet, whispered in her ear, brushing his lips over her neck.

She nodded, biting her lips, as she felt him pinch her nipples harder and harder with every passing moment. Her legs bent, her breathing became heavier as he pulled her pinched nipples and twisted. 'Light, Light!' She screamed after ten breaths, breathing heavily, and felt him release her nipples and end her soft moments of pain and pleasure.

'You know every twisted way of lovemaking that I love, my poet.' She praised, and felt him draw away from her.

'Yes.' Was the only reply she got, before she felt sudden iciness creep down her skin near the nipples.

'Ice...' She managed to say, as his lips held the ice and slowly turned it around her -harder than ever- nipples. The melting droplets ran down her skin, highlighting her beauty in new wet curves and lines that aroused him more than ever.

She struggled to be freed, as the iciness and her desires kept driving her wild, as the wetness between her legs kept asking her to take him inside and be fucked wildly.

But he didn't free her. His fingers kept giving her clit a few gentle strokes in between, as he let the ice run around her slender neck, over her lips -that he craved to kiss for every moment of his existence-, and down the line between her breasts. He let the coldness of the ice make every inch of her skin ready for sweet love.

The ice melted in his mouth, as he kissed her navel and squeezed her breasts hard.

'Don't torment me anymore please.' She pleaded, as his lips kept kissing her around her waist,  with her desires now getting more desperate than ever.

'Maybe, I won't.' He kissed her. Her tongue came out to meet his, and they sucked and licked wildly. His hand grabbed her hips and his swollen pants with his hard dick rubbed between her legs from above.

'Maybe,' He whispered as their kiss ended, 'now we will make love.'

To be Continued...

-Jayesh Bhaware
Instagram @Jayesh_bhaware