The Lovemaking

He pushed inside of her, with her wetness and soft moans greeting him in love as he went deeper. His hand squeezed her thighs, lips sucked onto her nipples, and his heart beat faster than it had ever.

She could feel his dick throbbing inside of her, pushing against her, and making her feel the electricity of lovemaking . She loved how his every thrust felt so deep and full of love, with every movement of his making her even more wet between her legs. She was living the moments of glory, full of love, lust, and desires intensified.

He lowered her when he felt the climax rushing in. He pulled his dick out, bit her ear, and whispered, 'I don't want to come so soon,' He put his lips to her neck, began sucking, and bit her softly, 'Not until I have made you fill fulfilled.'

She looked at him as he took his lips away from her. She looked into his eyes and felt his sincere eyes looking back into hers. 'You have never left me unfulfilled, my darling poet. And knowing you, I know one round isn't going to be enough for you either.'

She pressed him against the wall and kneeled. She took his hard dick, with veins popping up all around, in her mouth. She liked the way it filled her mouth. She liked how it was big, wide, lusty, and desirable. She sucked it with love, with her eyes closed, and with her tongue exploring every inch of him.

'Mmm... No... God...' She could hear him groan. He grabbed her hair, and she felt his body shake with unbearble pleasure she was giving him. She put her hand on his chest, forcing him to stay silent and let her do her job, and continued sucking his dick.

'I am gonna cum.' She heard him say and stopped him as he started to pull away. She sucked him deeply, started jerking him with her hand wildly, and waited for him to cum. He did, filling her mouth in quick successions, which she swallowed happily, deriving devilish pleasure in her victory.

She wiped her lips, kissed him, and took him towards the shower.

________

The cold water rushed down their skins and he tapped every single drop he could from the ones running down her, with his kisses.

He looked at her, how the water glistened over her skin and made her heavenly beauty look even more beautiful. They kissed, and when it ended, he watched her turn her back towards him, and bend.

His fingers pushed inside of her first. She was just as much wet from the inside as she was from the outside. And after exploring and drawing multiple moans from her, he pushed his dick to her pussy. He moved it around first, giving her a flavour of what she was about to receive, and then thrusted it inside her deeply.

She felt him push inside her, hold and pull onto her hair as the shower rained over her skin, and fuck her wildly. Moans bounced off the tiles, thrusts kept getting faster, and soon the shower was turned off to let the breathing be easier.

'I am... Ahhh... God... I am... I'm gonna come.' She said, as his thrusts kept unlocking the doors of pleasure from every part of her. She moaned, arched, kissed him, and found him not stopping and only fucking her harder - which she liked the most.

'Wait for me.' He groaned through his heavy breathing, as he squeezed her tightly, and kept on doing her wild.

'Come in me, babe,' She begged, filling the pleasure now cornered and intensified between her legs, 'Don't worry... I am on pills... pl... please... babe... Yessss.... come now... please please... Yeah... come noww...' She felt him cum inside, with the warmth of his cum drawing some sudden pleasure from her and bringing her to a wild love's orgasm.

She kissed him, deeply, as her legs dripped with honey and his love, and then put her head against the tiles and breathed deeply and heavily, with a satisfied smile leaving her lips.

Maybe - To be Continued

-Jayesh Bhaware
Instagram: Jayesh_bhaware