The Anniversary

She walked into the room. It took a while for her eyes to adjust to the dark there, but when they did, she saw a room decorated with rose petals, with its corners lit in scented candles.
'I thought you had forgotten our first date anniversary.' She muttered into the thin air.
'No.' Came the reply from behind her. Along with the words came the sweet sensation of his breath warming her neck. 'I remembered.'
She turned, looked into his eyes, and found in them the same fire she had witnessed the first time.
'I love...' He placed his thumb on her lips and stopped her from saying the next word.
'Tonight, no words. Only the sweet celebration of our love.' He whispered, biting her ear.
He leaned in, kissing her deeply, with his tongue licking and savouring her taste. His hands unbuttoned her shirt meanwhile, as he pressed her against the wall and squeezed her breasts that he loved to touch the most.
'Undress.' He commanded, and watched as she dropped her pants, removed her panties and bra, and stood in front of him in all her glory.
His eyes took her all in, pausing at her hard nipples, between her legs, and around her hips that his hands wanted to hold so desperately.
'Now what?' She asked.
'Now, you get rewarded for all the love you've given me in our time together.' He said, walking away from her and opening a bottle of wine sitting on the cabinet.
When he returned, he pressed the bottle against her lips, watched her drink a sip, and tasted it from her dripping lips.
As his lips kissed hers, she felt the red wine wash over her skin and decorate her breasts. The wine then drizzled sown and soaked her between her legs.
When the kiss ended, he licked her breasts clean and then dropped to his knees. He looked into her eyes that watched him with burning desires and landed a soft kiss between her legs.
He then parted her lips down there, kissed her clit, his tongue started making waves between her legs, and his fingers slowly found their way inside.
She arched, moaned, and grabbed his hair as his fingers pushed deeper and increased their pace.
'Mmm.... Oh lord.... Just... oh no.'  She felt his tongue press deeper between her legs, playing with her clit faster now, and licking her in every way she had ever wanted to be eaten.
When the climax arrived, with her legs shaking, her body turning cold, and a high moan leaving her breath, she made him stand up and kissed him.
'You are perfectly wild my dear poet.' She managed to say through her heavy breathing.
'And more wildness is yet to come.' He whispered, picking her up, and walking towards the bed.

To be continued...

- Jayesh Bhaware
Instagram: @jayesh_bhaware