"I didn't want to spend all day watching Tv, I at least wanted to try and do something fun."

"Okay then, let's go on the merry-go-round." I suggested. I looked over at the contraption. It was painted a bright red and had been chipped only a little. It was all the way across the park, sort of hidden by a group of tree's.

"Alright. I'll race you." Levi had a wicked smile playing on his lips when I turned back to him. I swung my leg to the right side of the seat, like Levi had and stood up, standing right next to him.

"You're on." I said.

"1...2...3!" Levi counted down, we bolted towards the spinning red circle. We would have gotten there a lot quicker if we hadn't been trying to slow each other down. Levi kept sticking his foot out in front of me, trying to trip me. It worked, it slowed me down just trying to avoid him.

"Hey! Stop, that's cheating." I yelled, about two feet behind him. I sprinted up towards him, trying desperately to catch up.

"We never set any rules." He laughed. I was hoping the he would run out of breath from laughing while running and slow down.

"UH!" I groaned, a tiny bit behind him, then I got an idea.

"Hey, what are you doing?! You can't do that!" I had leaped up onto Levi's back and was holding onto his shoulders. I honestly don't know how I managed to get on his back with him being taller than him, but at least it slowed him down. Not that it mattered to much anymore, if he got there, I would get there. Now I was the one laughing.

"Yes I can, we never set any rules!" I cheered. Levi made a sudden halt and I had to hold on tighter. He started spinning and zig-zagging all across the park, just trying to shake me off. But I held on tight.

"I hate you!" He yelled as he tried to get me off.

"No you don't!" I laughed.

"Fine, I don't." Levi smiled. We weren't that far from the merry-go-round but Levi kept going backwards just trying to get me off of him.

"Good." I grabbed on tighter.

"Get off of my back women!" He yelled, jumping up and down. I couldn't contain my laughter at that one.

"What the heck!" I exclaimed, still laughing, but my head started to hurt.

"Stop it, i'm getting dizzy!"

"Then feel free to get off any time!" Levi yelled. The merry-go-round wasn't to far, I could still beat him.

"Fine." I jumped off his back and sprinted towards the bright red. I could hear Levi behind me, trying to catch up but I had already reached it. I jumped onto it and raised my hands up in the air.

"Hey!" Levi stopped, panting.

"I win!" I yelled.

"Uh. I'm tired." He sat down on the thing, and I sat down next to him. His black tee shirt was all messed up, probably from me pulling at it while I tried to hold on to him. His blonde hair was ruffled up all over, his hands couldn't stop running through it. He looked over at me and smiled. Levi still looked tired but his vibrant eyes were wide awake.

"You have dirt on your pants." I laughed. I pointed at a large streak of sand on his jeans.

"It's probably from your shoes no doubt." He pointed at my sneakers, they were covered sand.

"Your fine," I put my hand on his leg and brushed off the dirt, "see."

"Yeah, okay. I'm still mad that you won though." He leaned back and played on the floor of the merry-go-round.

"Oh boo-hoo, you were trying to trip me." I defended myself.

"So you jumped on my back?" I leaned back with him, laying next to his relaxed body, our feet dangling off the side.

"It was the only thing I could think of."

"I'm sure it was." After he spoke his words, the sky started spinning.

"Are you pushing it?" I asked, a little confused.

"No, I thought you were." He said.

"What the-" I bolted upright, leaning over the edge to see. Levi's feet were moving along the floor, pushing the darn thing. I looked back at Levi, who was still laying down, only to see him smirking widely. I punched his side and laid back down.

"You suck."

"Only because of you."

"Wow."

"Witty, right?"

"Totally."

"Totally."