|Thirty Seven|

Mulai dari awal

I sat down in confusion.

Jungkook: You seem jealous, hyung.

He sat down before saying that.

Jimin: I can see that. Still do you see her as your friend? If you say yes, then you are lying to yourself, Tae.

Me: I don't know. I don't know, Jimin. The feeling whenever I see her is different after she broke our friendship. I feel hurt when I see her hurt. I became angry and jealous when that Leo called her baby. I miss the old her. The Y/N who smile at me when she sees me. The Y/N who speaks softly to me. I miss those.

Unknowingly these words slipped from my mouth.
After realising what I said, I widened my eyes and looked at them.

Jimin: You are in love with her, Tae. The words you said justify that. We will leave you alone. Think about your feeling. Open the gift when we leave as it might be something special for you.

Saying that he left followed by Jungkook.

I looked at the gift.

Just for you has written on it

I kept the gift beside me and closed my eyes.
The memories with her flashed in front of me.

Our first meeting was in my office.

When she spoke with me for the first time, I was impressed by her professionalism.

When she saw us waiting outside the restaurant, she asked us to join her. I was impressed by her kindness.

That day, she didn't treat us formally but friendly. She was different from the Y/N I met in the company. I was impressed by her humbleness. Normally, not everyone will be like this.

When she helped Jin hyung, I was impressed by her helping nature as it is very rare now.

It made me cry in front of her. I hugged her letting out my emotions. It was not something normal because I will never show my weak side to anyone except my closed ones but her. I felt comfortable around her.

When I complained her about my birthday party, I was impressed by her speech.

I chuckled but stopped as I thought further.

Then she proposed me.
I rejected her.

But what impressed me is she accepted it and moreover she came to select my wedding suit.

She saved Aera from the unknown person.

We didn't believe her and she broke our friendship.
She did right.

I can't blame her when I am at the wrong.

When we were in the situation where one of our models left us, she stood there without a single fear.I was impressed by her fearlessness.

When our nose brushed, my heart beat raised.

I can feel the same at the thought of that moment.

When she explained her side while being hurt, I felt hurt and guilt as I made her suffer.

I can feel the pain now.

I opened my eyes.

She has impressed me all the time.

I looked at the gift before taking it.
I slowly opened it.

A beautiful watch came to my sight.

I took it in my hand and I started to admire it, as I like it.
But I noticed something on the back side of the watch.

I turned it around and saw

"Every second, I love you more."

I can hear her voice saying this.

I smiled with my racing heart.

Kang Y/N......
You are making me fall for you.
And I am ready for that.

Or did I fall for you already?

My smile is still on with her thoughts.

This chapter can be boring as it is full of the memories which are recalled by Taehyung

Please bare with it.

I will become busy from the upcoming week.
So, Queen's Embrace will be updated only once in a week.

Tell me in which day should this be updated.
Like the specific day.
For example, if you want this to be updated on Saturday, comment Saturday.

Majority wins.
Remember all should comment as it will be easy for me to decide.

Comment here------>>>>>