Epilogue

"Okay... so now that we're number one in the world... what should our next songs be?" Julie asks.

"Well, there was a song that I found in your mom's folder.... I think it would be perfect for our band." I smile.

"Ooh... what is it?" 

"I can't tell you the title yet... I want you to see the note she wrote first. Let me go grab it!" I run out the door and go into Julie's room. I kept it in my backpack with the rest of my music for class. I pull it out and read the title again. Stand By You. Hmm, I wonder where I heard that song... I hear someone walk into the room. I sigh and chuckle. "Don't worry, Julie. I found the piece. And believe me, this song will be perfect for our next performance!"

"You mean your next performance?" I hear someone say.

"No... I mean ours. When we have our next gig as a-" I turn around and freeze. "Band...."

"Oh, Amelia... You didn't think our deal was done... did you?" Caleb chuckles as I stand up and run to the door. The door slams shut and I try to open it.

"The stamp is gone. I am not going back!" I mumble.

"It's not like you have a choice, dear." He smirks as he holds his hand out.

"Luke will find me. And he will save me!" I yell.

"Not if he doesn't know it's the real you..." 

"What-" Before I could finish my sentence, a puff of purple smoke enters my body. I take a deep breath and grin. Ha! It worked! Now, to figure out what the next performance should be about. Whoops, I believe I chose the wrong song. I put the music back in my backpack and take another piece out. Ah... Perfect... The Other Side of Hollywood. That should work for our next gig. Now, I think it's time we change Julie, Amelia, and the Phantoms up a bit. And, after all, what's a good band without a rival to compete against? It's time for me to go a different way. And be in a band that they will want to battle in order to get the fame.

My plan might have failed at first...

But this isn't over yet...

I have a fight, too....