Chapter 25: Pocket Full of Lightning

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, right". Luther commented.

Thomas didn't look at them but he made a face and the two looked at him with a shock expression.

"He's serious". Luther commented again.

"Why? Did something happen?" Diego asked worriedly then his eyes darkened before he stood up abruptly, grabbing a knife and pointed it threateningly at Thomas.

"What did you do?" Diego accused.

Thomas stopped throwing the coin in the air as he looked to Diego. "I didn't do anything. She's just tired of never having a break, ok. I'm a little worried but I'm sure everything is fine". Thomas gestured with his hands, trying to calm Diego down.

"I'm sure everything is going to be f-fine". Thomas stumbled a bit at the end when he watched the front doors of the hotel open, the Sparrow Academy walking in.

What remained of the Umbrella Academy + Thomas walked over to stand on the other side.

"Well, thanks for coming". Viktor said.

"Oh, yeah, super glad to be here". Jayme said sarcastically.

"Where are the rest of you?" Asshole Ben asked.

"Are you taking attendance?" Diego questioned. "They'll be here".

"Where's the briefcase?" Allison asked.

"Where's our brother?" Ben asked back.

"Maybe we should try this again before I lose my temper". Allison challenged.

"Allison". Viktor tried.

"I got this". She reassured him.

"Bun?" Thomas heard Luther from
Beside him.

"Hand over the briefcase or no deal". Allison again.

"Yeah, tiny problem. Deals off". Ben said.

"Oh, run!" Luther said louder.

"Huh?" Thomas asked completely lost.

"Molotov this, bitches!" Stanley came running in with his creation.

"Stanley! Not now." Diego send over to him as Stanley dropped it, a banner easily catching on fire. The fire alarm going off.

"Oh, shit". Stanley whispered as guest in the hotel began to panic.

A splash of water was heard, but didn't make a difference as Esme now stood close to the banner with an empty glass. "That didn't help". She said than looked to the others, shrugging. "Well, I tried".

"You were supposed to be sleeping". Thomas walked over to her.

"I got thirsty". She shrugged innocently. "I do have a small headache though". She rubbed the side of her head.

"Power up". They heard Ben as the Sparrows started to...power up.

Esme was ready now. "Avengers-" she began but Christopher beat her and started to use his powers on everyone.

Esme groaned in pain as she clenched her head. Yeah. Small headache just became not so small.

"Kill em-". Ben ordered his team but before any of them could die a yell was heard that made Christopher lose control on them.

Thomas gained composer quickly as he saw an unfamiliar man stand close to The Umbrella Academy. A wave coming from him. Thomas acted quickly as he grabbed Esme and shoved her down to the ground, laying on top of her as he was shielding her body with his.

After it was over. The remaining of the Sparrows exited quickly. Thomas rolled off of Esme before looking at her worriedly.

"You alright?" He asked and she nodded.

"Oh my god. Harlan?" Viktor asked. "Is that you?"

The Umbrella Academy + Thomas looked at the older man in front of them who just saved their lives.

**I am not dead! School has been busy, busy, busy. I love Esme & Thomas times. They're so cute**

 They're so cute**