"Druella you have five seconds to leave before I hex you into oblivion." I spoke venomously.

She laughed at me.

"You don't scare me mudblood. Narcissa you are disowned. You are no longer a black. You are no longer my daughter. I have no children. I am childless. Because of you, I am childless. You are disgusting. Its a good thing your womb is shriveled up darling, if you had gotten pregnant with this dirty blood, I'd have killed it myse-"

The only thing that could be heard was a loud smack.

I had smacked my mother in law so hard across the face, she fell to the ground.

With the momentary upper hand, I turned around to see Narcissa hyperventilating, sobbing like a madwoman.

My heart shattered at the sight and Juliet was horrified, but trying to help Narcissa as best she could. I saw this and casted an incarcerous spell to keep Druella from going anywhere. And Without another word, I scooped my distraught wife up bridal style and carried her to our library, beckoning Juliet to follow which she did.

When I set Narcissa down, I helped her with her breathing exercises, holding her tight in my arms, praying the tight hold would help her calm down.

When she regained her breathing, I pressed a kiss to her forehead and set her back so she was laying on the couch.

I turned to Juliet who looked on the verge of tears.

"Can you stay with her? I have something to finish before I can give her my full undivided attention. Just lay with her and" I cut off and whispered my next direction in her ear. "Remind her that she is nothing that her mum said she is. she is beautiful and smart and kind and the most important thing in the world to me."

Juliet nodded, gave me a hug for luck and moved to the couch and pulled Narcissa's head into her lap.

"E-Eda-"

"I'll be right back Cissa dove. I just have to take out the trash really quick." I whispered, pecked her lips and left to finish off my MIL.

She relaxed into Juliet's lap and resumed her crying while my best friend tried to offer as much love and comfort as she could. I really didn't want to leave my lover but I needed to teach this bitch a lesson. Don't fuck with my family.

When I returned to Druella, I was enraged. In one swift stroke I picked her up off the ground, removed her bounds and unleashed.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU COME INTO OUR HOUSE UNINVITED AND SPEAK TO MY WIFE LIKE THAT?! HOW DARE YOU INSULT HER?! HOW DARE YOU MAKE HER CRY?! AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO THREATEN MURDER ON OUR FUTURE CHILDREN?! I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR THAT ALONE!"

Druella was both disgusted and frightened at my words.

"IF YOU EVER COME NEAR NARCISSA AGAIN! IF YOU EVER MAKE HER CRY AGAIN I SWEAR TO MERLIN HIMSELF THAT I WILL DESTROY YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? BECAUSE I AM THE WRONG FUCKING WITCH TO MESS WITH!" I had her pressed against the wall in a chokehold. Not tight enough to restrict her breathing. But tight enough so she was terrified.

She nodded.

"I SAID DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?" I bellowed.

"I- I understand."

"Good. Now leave. And never come back." I spit, throwing her to the side.

She scrambled away and out the door. When I was positive she had disapperated, I went back to find Narcissa still sobbing into Juliet's lap. I realized then that I had forgotten to cast a silencing charm so both of them had heard everything I said.