The One Where Eda Tackles Someone To Save Narcissa

Mulai dari awal

Narcissa had just gotten some bruising cream when the sound of her sister and niece startled her from her thoughts.

"Whats all this about Dora?! I was a- oh dear merlin!"

Andromeda rushed over to Narcissa and Edaline, dropping to her knees beside the couch, immediately drawing her wand and beginning the diagnostic spells.

"Cissy whats happened to her?!"

Narcissa looked at Andy as tears streamed down her face. Her lip quivered as she tried to keep from crying.

"I don't know..." she whimpered, stroking Edaline's hair in a loving manner.

Andy nodded and Dora took a seat opposite her friend, trying not to panic. They were silent for a long time before the diagnostic spell was finished and Andy broke the silence.

"Dora be a dear and grab the anti-venom from the cabinet. Hurry!" Andy said quickly.

Dora ran to the bathroom cabinet to grab her friends supply of anti venom.

"Andy? What do you need the antivenim for?" Narcissa asked anxiously.

"It appears she was poisoned... the diagnostic test says she was attacked by hexes and poisoned. We need to get this in her now before its too late!"

Narcissa let out a choked sob and broke down, holding onto Edaline gently.

"No no no! You're staying right here little dove! Our story isn't finished!" She wailed.

Dora returned at a sprint with the antidote. Andy took it from her as soon as she was in arms length and stuck Edaline with the needle, halting the poison right away.

"That solves one of our problems." Andy said, sighing in relief. "But she has two bruised ribs, a fractured wrist, a dislocated shoulder and a broken nose. Theres a deep gash on her stomach from the venom. Someone will need to take care of her." Andy said worriedly.

"I will." Narcissa said seriously.

Andy nodded.

"Cissa you are a talented witch. Your skills with potions is unmatched by anyone, including severus, but you need to start with the bone healing potion. Its going to be extremely painful for her and I know its hard to watch but you must make sure she takes it. No physical activity for three weeks at least. The bruised ribs will take the longest to heal. You will also need to clean the stitches from her gash twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. And above all... be there for her no matter what. Edaline isn't stupid. She wouldn't just run into an attack like this. There has to be a bigger reason." Andy said.

Narcissa nodded her understanding.

"Can you grab me a pair of her loungewear clothing? Something she will be comfortable in while she heals?" Andy asked.

Narcissa nodded again, got up, and ran into Edaline's room. She grabbed her Disney sweats and a tank top along with her favorite sweatshirt. Narcissa's old slytherin jumper that was too big on them both.

The three women got Edaline undressed and into fresh undergarments and clothes. It was around one in the morning when they finally finished everything.

Andy, Cissa and Dora had just gotten Edaline into her bed when Cissa escorted the two women into the family room by the fireplace.

"Alright little sister. Dora and I will return tomorrow with all the medication for Em. Stay safe ok? And take good care of her." Andromeda said, hugging her sister tight.

"I will. I swear it." Cissa said.
"Goodnight sister, Dora, Thank you for everything."

The mother and daughter nodded and flooed home without another word.