Begrudgingly, Narcissa followed me into the "small" manor we were being housed at.

"This is where were staying?" Narcissa asked.

"Where can I keep my peacock? Jacques needs to be fed and groomed." Lucius began.

Narcissa rolled her eyes and looked at me annoyed. I could tell she was overwhelmed and exhausted.

"Lets get settled. I can-"

"No. I can do it myself." She huffed, marching up the stairs.

"Snot." I huffed.

I helped Lucius carry the rest of their things into the house and showed him where he could keep his Peacock outside. He was outraged.

"Jacques stays with me mudblood! He is my closest companion and worth 10 of you." He snapped.

"Fine. You will clean up after him, walk him, feed him, and groom him. I'm not an elf. I'm not your slave." I snapped back, storming out of the room and into my guest bedroom.

After getting settled in, I decided to prepare dinner when I heard muffled arguing. I couldn't hear all of it but it was apparent the Malfoys were having a row and I decided it was best to leave the two snobs alone.

Cooking took my mind off of the stress from today. I ended up making pasta, salad and a fresh loaf of bread for all of us. Lucius appeared in the kitchen right as I began cooking and babbled away about how unfair life is and his daily struggles as a multi billionaire.

"Its just so hard. So much to do and money to oversee. I wish I were poor like you." He said with a huff.

"Oi! I'm not poor thank you very much. I do quite well for myself." I said with an eyeroll.

He stared at me dumbfounded.

"What?"

"It... its just... well you live in a shack! Theres only four bedrooms! How do you survive? And you don't have any house elfs!"

I snorted a laugh.

"Well Barbie this isn't my house for one thing. My home has three rooms thank you very much. But its garden and library are immaculate. This is a huge home. Just get used to not living in a mansion." I said cooly as I kneaded the dough for the bread.

"Easy for you to say. You're poor. I'm rich. You have plants. I have a peacock. Massive difference."

I rolled my eyes and listened to him whine and bitch the rest of the time I made dinner.

When it was finally done, I set the table and called for the Malfoy Matriarch who had yet to show her face again.

"Don't bother. She won't eat with us. Not to worry though. Jacques will take her place." He said and right on cue that infernal bird waltzed through the entrance.

"Awesome." I said unenthusiastically.

After I finished eating, I took Narcissa's plate and left it outside her door.

"Dinners out here for you my lady." I called, going back to my room.

When I entered the kitchen the next morning, her dishes were clean and in the rack. However, the trash cam was littered with her uneaten meal from last night.

My Sunshine, Her Stars (Re Upload)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें