The Little Things

Start from the beginning

I held her that night. I cuddle her every night, both of our love languages are touch and it works well for us. But that night, I clutched her tight to me and didn't let her go.

Narcissa is the most caring person I have ever met. When she loves you, she will stop at nothing to keep you happy and safe. We were friends for years before we started dating and after we got together, she found out about my depression and ED. It was hard. Very very hard. But she stayed. She stayed with me through thick and thin, always making sure I knew how loved I was. She puts up with recklessness, disorganized manner, and obnoxious habits. She handles my judgmental muggle family with a poise and elegance that I never knew anyone could posses. She is a curious creature who always loves to learn new things.

Her cute habits:
Cissy has a habit of snoring. It's absolutely hilarious and adorable because they are soft snores. The first time I told her about it was a month after we moved in together to my home in Ireland. She was dead asleep early in the morning and I had woken up to go for a walk on the beach but she was laying ontop of me snoring with some hair in her face.
I placed kisses over her face unlit she woke up.

"You're so warm." She grumbled.

"Darling do you realize how cute you are when you snore?"

"I DO NOT SNORE!" She snapped, giving me her classic eye roll that is honestly so iconically her.

"Mmmm you do and I find it charming. Especially when your hair is haphazardly messy on your face." I said grinning and kissing her nose.

"Not a word of this to anyone." She said firmly, pointing a finger at me.

"I wouldn't dream of it Snore White." I teased.

I got whacked with a pillow...

---

Cissy is a gardening master and fanatic. But sometimes, she doesn't realize when she's got dirt on her face. If she's hyper fixated on her task, she won't let anything distract her and often doesn't realize she's gotten dirty.

One time, she came back into the house with some dirt on her face and invited Andy over for tea, not noticing the smudge on her cheek.

"Darling..."

"Yes my love?" She called back happily.

I moved towards her and gently kissed her lips and wiped the dirt from her cheek just as andy stepped through the fireplace.

"Why did you wipe my cheek with your saliva?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"Well Cissa you had some dirt on your cheek from gardening and I knew you'd be highly embarrassed if anyone saw you in a messy state." I said winking and kissing her cheek.

"Narcissa?! Messy?! Has the world gone mad?!" Andy called from the fire place.

"Not a word of this to anyone." Cissa said firmly to both of us.

---

Funny stories:
I love weed. I love to sit down after a long day and just get high off my rocker. Now Narcissa had never smoked weed before and she was a bit scared when she saw me staring at the wall and came back an hour later to find me still staring at the wall.

"Darling! Are you alright?" She asked, rushing over to me.

"Narcissa! LOBSTERS ARE MERMAIDS TO SCORPIONS!" I exclaimed, eyes wide, as if the whole universe finally made sense.

"What?"

I giggled.

"I'm a lil too high right now. Come back at a later date and I should be fine." I said still laughing.

"High? On what?"

"I smoked a blunt and didn't feel anything so I took an edible and mistakes were made. Now I am so zooted I can't move." I said with a stupid smile on my face.

"I'm getting Andromeda." She said looking worried.

Andy came a few minutes later.

"Andy! Thank god! Somethings wrong with Edaline!" She was panicking.

Andy walked over, took one look at me and busted out laughing.

"Oh Salazar this is too good! Eda dear how high are you?"

"5'10"

Andy was cackling and Narcissa was confused.

"This isn't funny! She's out of it! Will she be ok?"

"Shes fine. She and dora used to smoke in the back yard and get high. Just enjoy the stupid comments and use them as blackmail later. I have to get Teddy. Good luck Narcissa. And maybe you should try it. It's supposed to relax you."