"You're only twenty years old! Thats absurd." She exclaimed crushing me in a tight hug. I rubbed her back trying to stop her tears.

"You're not one to talk. You three have put yourself in danger every single year since you were 11 for the good of the wizarding world. Besides I am sick of this scum of the earth and want him gone for good.

"I don't want to lose you." She said between sniffles.

"You will never lose me little sister. And if you did do you really think I wouldn't haunt your annoying muggleborn arse?" I said teasing her.

"This isn't funny Edaline. You're the closest thing I have to a sister. I can't lose my only sister. You're the only one who understands me."

"You will never ever lose me. But you need to promise me something."

"Anything." She said looking into my eyes.

"Promise me that you will never forget who I truly am. I will have to do unspeakable things. I will have to say horrible things. I will have to play the part of a death eater better than anyone else. Promise me you will remember that I am not on his side."

"I know th-"

"Just promise." I said cutting her off.

"I promise."

I pulled her in for another hug.

"Be safe little sister. I love you so much." I whispered.

"You too." She said

I quickly packed a bag with an extension charm on it and took one last look at the life I had known for years. It was a lot to process in just one night and I needed to speak to someone who understood exactly what I was going through. The only trouble was, the person who understood best was dead. Or so I thought.

"You can do this." I said to myself.

"You certainly can."

A female voice startled me out of my thoughts. I spun around to see Andromeda Tonks in my doorway. God she did look like Bellatrix. It was almost unnerving but I had known Andy for years. Nymphadora and I had gotten close when I joined the order.

Andy was wonderful. I knew she understood first hand what it was like dealing with her sisters and family disapproval.

"Andy what are you doing here?" I asked as she pulled me into a long motherly hug.

"Dora told me bits and pieces about your assignment. I know you can do it but that does not stop me from worrying. Plus I figured I could impart some wisdom regarding my sisters onto you."

"That would be wonderful." I said softly.

She walked me towards the bed and we sat down. She grasped my hands rubbing reassuring circles on them.

"You sadly but most fortunately for our situation, grew up in a pureblood household that despised anyone not pureblood. So you know how to act the part."

I nodded.

"You will do fine. I know that your parents were extremely disapproving of your views on muggles amongst "other things"." She said. "But lucky for you, they never shared those with the world."