"Maybe its Andy?" I suggested.

Narcissa shook her head.

"She would've given us a forewarning." She said, waving her wand, summoning our silk robes.

Once we were both covered, I got up, kissed cissa on the cheek, and made my way to the door.

I opened it, not really paying attention as to who it was as I spoke my mind.

"Listen nows not really a good-"

"Eda Joy!"

The sound of my aunts voice cut me off and sent me into a state of silent shock.

"Uhhh Aun- Auntie Alyson? What are you doing here?" I stammered.

She threw her arms around me, squeezing me tight.

"Oomf!"

"You smell sweaty honey! And your hair is all messy! Did I wake you up?" She asked apologetically.

I blushed a deep crimson.

"Not exactly. Uhm come in?" I said, opening the door up to her.

Narcissa looked up when she saw a woman enter.

"Oh god." Narcissa whispered, plastering on a fake smile as she stood to greet her wife's aunt.

"Allison. Great to see you again. How are you?" She asked kindly.

"Oh! I didn't realize Edaline had company. Its Marissa right?"

Narcissa kept her composure, though barely.

"Narcissa actually. And I live here."

My aunt looked surprised but smiled as we sat on the couch. I sat next to Narcissa with my aunt across from us.

"Oh! So you two are roommates then. Does your husband live here too Edaline?" She asked.

I looked at her confusedly.

"Husband? I don't have a husband. What are you talking about?" I asked my aunt, moving closer to Narcissa.

"Well you must have a husband! How else would you be pregnant? Congratulations by the way! You look beautiful." She asked with a laugh.

Narcissa and I shared a look.

"Auntie... you do know Narcissa is my wife right? We've been married for 4 years. And we've been together for 7. We are having a child together. There is no husband and there is no father." I said, interlocking mine and Narcissa's hands.

My aunt looked at us, highly confused and a bit disgusted.

"But I don't understand... you're not gay. It was a phase when you were a teenager but I was under the impression you grew out of it." She said.

I sat there dumbfounded while Narcissa was casually loosing her cool whilst restraining herself.

"I can assure you Alyson. People don't grow out of being gay." I said icily.

Narcissa removed her hand from my grasp and put an arm around me protectively.

Alyson had to fight a look of shock and outrage.

"Your going to ruin your childs life. A child needs a father and all their life, they will feel out of place. I cannot leave with a clear conscience without expressing my disgust." She said.

I had to take a deep breath. Several deep breaths actually, before forming my response.

I fixed her with the most hateful and disgusted glare I had given someone.