Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Y/N yelps when they're suddenly pulled into Offender's lap.

"Offender, quit harassing my butler," Slender growls, his tendrils snapping out in warning.

"Am I bothering you?" Offender asks Y/N with a whine.

"A l-little. I need to serve dinner," Y/N explains, their cheeks slightly red as they look down. "I'm sorry."

"Humph," Offender huffs but releases the butler anyway. "Fine then."

Y/N bites their lip but scoots off Offender's lap and quickly serves dinner. They give everyone a bow before hurrying the cart off to the kitchen. They slump against the counter and give a hard huff as they hold a hand to their racing heart. No, they couldn't feel that way! They were a servant and he was a Lord. Y/N couldn't possibly feel anything for Offender. After a while they regain their composure and wheel dessert back into the dining room, biting their lip when Offender pretty much ignores them. It sucked but it was better that way......right?

~~~~

"You're so amazing, Offender!" The maids gasp as they clap their hands when he does his rose trick.

"Your act is getting stale," Y/N teases as they walk by with a basket full of roses.

"Hey! Those are from my part of the garden!" Offender protests.

"Roses look lovely this time of hear," Y/N singsongs, handing Offender a f/c rose. "You need flowers too playboy."

Offender watches with flared cheeks as Y/N walks away, having never seen them break that stoic look before. They actually smiled at him! He thought they were angry with him, never getting them to break, but he just did! He grins and turns back to the maids, each getting a rose before Y/N herds them off and back to their duties. Offender tucks the rose Y/N gave him into the pocket of his trench coat. Maybe he had a shot at this after all.

~~~~

"Y/N, we need help in the garden!" One of the gardeners cry. "We messed up the pruning design and it looks a mess!"

"Y/N! We need you to make more of your cookies! There will be more guests than expected!" One of the chefs cry.

Y/N simply nods their head and deals with each task quickly and efficiently, their face flushed during all of this. Everyone assumes it was due to all of the demanding tasks. They kept everything running smoothly and it didn't seem like there was anything Y/N couldn't do! Y/N makes sure they change out gloves for each task and especially when handling the food after coming from the garden. They felt extra tired this morning and were burning up but they had spent the entire day taking care of things yesterday so it had to be normal. There was a party today and lots of important people were coming. Everything had to be perfect, exactly the way Lord Slenderman liked it.

"Everything looks to be in order for the night. Everyone is aware of their duties?" Y/N asks.

"Yes Y/N!" Everyone says in unison, earning a nod from Y/N.

Soon the guests arrive and the party starts, Y/N working for serve everyone champagne. Slowly they feel like they're overheating in their uniform, feeling as if the temperature was rising in the ballroom. Well, there were tons of people so it did make sense. He tugs slightly at his collar to let some cool air in as he stands against the wall, surveying the party. Everyone was doing their job perfectly and everyone seemed to be happy. The food table was still well stocked despite the heavy traffic it was seeing. Good, that means he did well on the food. They go to leave when shattering glass catches their attention.

"I'm so sorry!" One of the maids cries, having bumped into a guest and ending up dropping their tray.

Y/N is quick to spring into action, getting the glass and champagne cleaned up. They realize the maid was getting tired and hadn't had a break, quickly changing out the servants so the others could rest. They find the guest that had been bumped into.