Chapter 1 + introduction!

(I tried to write in all her details on the drawing, sorry if you can't read my writing or if something is spelt wrong!)

????? POV:

I ran as fast as I could and for as long as I could, when I stopped to take a breathe I didn't recognise the area I was in. I look around to see if I could find any recognisable spots but nothing. It might be for the best that I'm in a new place, that just means that they can't find me.

I was tired and felt like crying. The sky was turning an orange colour meaning it was going to get dark soon, I knew I had to find somewhere safe before it became too dark otherwise I could run into a bad guy and get hurt.

I tried to find an alley that was out of the way so I could rest for the night without worrying about someone finding me, as soon as I found a perfectly hidden alley I set down my backpack that has my stuffie, paci and a small blanket with some money that I save up. There was a cardboard box that was big enough for me to climb inside of so I did! I put my stuff at the back, took out teddy and used my backpack as my pillow. It was very much past my usual bed time and I didn't get to have a nap time so almost as soon as I place my head on my makeshift pillow I pass out.

A couple days pass and my food was getting really low and I wasn't ready to go dumpster diving yet, my hair was also getting kinda knotted and I need to find a place to bath. I peak out of my box at the dark alley then back at the comfortable looking corner I've made myself. Maybe I'll go tomorrow...

I woke up suddenly when I heard a very angry voice yelling at someone, my mind began to spiral and without realising I began crying. I didn't wanna cry cuz then they'd find me so I tried to be quiet. I really did! The yelling stopped but footsteps came closer to me. Out of nowhere someone grabbed my hair tight and pulled me out of my box, making me drop teddy inside the box. I couldn't really see who grabbed me but I saw blue eyes and black hair. A man with blue-ish grey hair began yelling but none of what he said made sense to me, it was all numbed or something. I continued to cry, "wan' 'eddy!" I cry out, the man dropped me and I crawled back over to my box and curled up with teddy, making sure to squeeze my eyes shut. That way they can't see me cuz I can't see them.

The people became quiet and then there was yelling again, when the footsteps came closer again I brace for someone to hurt me. Instead a soft, calming voice says something. "No need to be scared, open your eyes child." I peak open an eye and see a purple mist and two yellow eyes, I yelp and squeeze my eyes shut again before trying to make myself smaller and curl up as much as possible into the box. Outside the box was another yell, "God dammit! My phone just died! I had 80%"

When I open an eye again the mist person is looking away, but it slowly turns to face me again. "Was that you?" I nod and he hums. The purple mist put on a silky looking glove then reaches towards me. I close my eyes again and nothing happens. "You can move at your own pace. Can you place your hand in mine?" He didn't seem so bad? Maybe he's a good person?

I cautiously reach my hand out to his, the glove had a super nice texture to it! Maybe it was because I was tired or about to drop again but his hand just seemed so appealing. I gently moved his hand to my face and nuzzled into it gently, letting out a soft happy hum at the feeling. Soon another glove finds it way into my free hand and awkwardly guides me out of the box. I was sat on the dirty floor with teddy not far behind me as the mist person watched me carefully. His yellow eyes widen slightly then he picks me up and hands me teddy before somehow retrieving my bag without crouching down.

"Young master, would you allow me to look after this child?" Mist man turns to the guy who was yelling earlier, I don't like loud man he reminds me of father. Next thing I know a purple portal appears in front of us and the two other people step in. Mist man pats my head then also walks into the portal- it made me feel a little sick but it didn't last long. Now we're in some sort of bar. Bars have the spicy water and the spicy water makes you angry and hurt people. I don't like bars....

A/n: okay so chapter 1 is short and this has been planned for a long time coming. This is also a requested story! I was planning to release this after I wrote the 5th chapter but I'm struggling and I don't want you guys to wait any longer so I'm releasing the first 4. Hope you enjoyed and continue to read.

Word count: 923